There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how about them warriors though! just wait til friday.. playoff games at oracle are a whole different animal.. nuggets gon' learn!

told yall!!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah...adding Tracy McGrady sure helps get that average age down

Getting young!

Well McGrady is younger than the player he replaced, so that's a true statement.
@the_ironsheik: Dwight Howard the Ultimate Warrior of NBA. He talk all b******t and If i see him i going to beat the f**k out of him and his raisin balls

@the_ironsheik: Love Los Angeles respect the Los Angeles love the Kobe respect the Kobe but the baby ant dick Dwight Howard make me mad I camel clutch my TV

@the_ironsheik: #DwightHowardIsMoreUselessThan dead dog s**t after it get f**k by dead dogs #sheiktalk

REAL TALK
Durantilla!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Durantilla!!!

You mean Durantula? And I guess now that the nets inevitably got beat you need a new bandwagon to jump on.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah...adding Tracy McGrady sure helps get that average age down

Getting young!

Well McGrady is younger than the player he replaced, so that's a true statement.

• vaden
  • Veteran
That dunk by Durant has to be one of the best of the season. Not just the dunk but the way he swerved through all those defenders.
Ibaka looks like he just collapsed
Harden easily makes the All NBA ugly team. There is a reason he has that long beard. It is covering up half of what he calls a face.
Nice shot, dickwad.
Way to lay that up ibaka, lol
Gotta give him credit, it ain't easy to brick that easy of a put back.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Durantilla!!!

You mean Durantula? And I guess now that the nets inevitably got beat you need a new bandwagon to jump on.

"Trick don't kill my vibe, trick don't kill my vibe"

Jesus Christ, reminds me of Adam Morrison crying during March Madness
For doots too lazy to watch the ending