LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

The Swingin' A's, I didn't have much faith when they started that road trip where I think it was Baltimore and Detroit they had to play, followed by a tough homestand. But ironically that pretty much marks the start of them grabbing this division by the throat....it would take a collapse of Rangers proportion to not win the AL West now. And they need to see if MLB will allow Anderson and Cespedes to play fully encased in bubble-wrap.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
The Swingin' A's, I didn't have much faith when they started that road trip where I think it was Baltimore and Detroit they had to play, followed by a tough homestand. But ironically that pretty much marks the start of them grabbing this division by the throat....it would take a collapse of Rangers proportion to not win the AL West now. And they need to see if MLB will allow Anderson and Cespedes to play fully encased in bubble-wrap.

Yeah, I really was thinking the same about this road trip but honestly it's a long season. I knew this team would have ups and downs. Lets keep everyone healthy this last couple weeks and finish strong!
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Yeah, I really was thinking the same about this road trip but honestly it's a long season. I knew this team would have ups and downs. Lets keep everyone healthy this last couple weeks and finish strong!

The A's are my only outlet for this week so I hope it's a good one, because I'm not paying attention to anything football after last night's embarrassment.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
We have the tiebreakers over Boston and Detroit. I keep thinking Boston is due for a little slump but they just won't lose.
I can't wait for this game to start. I need to shake off that b******t from yesterday's football game.
Let's go Oakland!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I can't wait for this game to start. I need to shake off that b******t from yesterday's football game.

but u guys swept.....so it's even......
....aaaand I think that'll just about do it for Parker's unbeaten streak. At least Texas lost.
cant win all of them?

....aaaand I think that'll just about do it for Parker's unbeaten streak. At least Texas lost.

good news
still 5.5 up
Lol wtf happened

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol wtf happened

A's taking it easy cause they know theyre winning it all anywayz

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Lol wtf happened

A's taking it easy cause they know theyre winning it all anywayz

True
Meanwhile the angels haven't lost in 2 months but are still under .500
True

lulz

joe blanton doe
True

lulz

joe blanton doe

Hahaha joe Blanton is single handedly the reason they are under .500 he's like 2-14
True

lulz

joe blanton doe

Hahaha joe Blanton is single handedly the reason they are under .500 he's like 2-14

Does Blanton still enjoy cupcakes?
Share 49ersWebzone