Lowrie 6
Cespedes DH
Norris 2
Callaspo 4
Young 7
Reddick 9
Barton 3

Cespedes, Donaldson, Coco all hot
if they stay like this we're gonna be scary!

magic number is 10 yo
Cespy was scratched from today's game. Freiman inserted as the DH
Josh Donaldson needs to get some recognition for AL MVP.
Willingham HR aside, that was a fantastic road trip. 6.5 game lead, magic # of 8. Lets try to catch Boston for the best league record.
The Swingin' A's, I didn't have much faith when they started that road trip where I think it was Baltimore and Detroit they had to play, followed by a tough homestand. But ironically that pretty much marks the start of them grabbing this division by the throat....it would take a collapse of Rangers proportion to not win the AL West now. And they need to see if MLB will allow Anderson and Cespedes to play fully encased in bubble-wrap.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
The Swingin' A's, I didn't have much faith when they started that road trip where I think it was Baltimore and Detroit they had to play, followed by a tough homestand. But ironically that pretty much marks the start of them grabbing this division by the throat....it would take a collapse of Rangers proportion to not win the AL West now. And they need to see if MLB will allow Anderson and Cespedes to play fully encased in bubble-wrap.

Yeah, I really was thinking the same about this road trip but honestly it's a long season. I knew this team would have ups and downs. Lets keep everyone healthy this last couple weeks and finish strong!
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Yeah, I really was thinking the same about this road trip but honestly it's a long season. I knew this team would have ups and downs. Lets keep everyone healthy this last couple weeks and finish strong!

The A's are my only outlet for this week so I hope it's a good one, because I'm not paying attention to anything football after last night's embarrassment.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
We have the tiebreakers over Boston and Detroit. I keep thinking Boston is due for a little slump but they just won't lose.
I can't wait for this game to start. I need to shake off that b******t from yesterday's football game.
Let's go Oakland!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I can't wait for this game to start. I need to shake off that b******t from yesterday's football game.

but u guys swept.....so it's even......
....aaaand I think that'll just about do it for Parker's unbeaten streak. At least Texas lost.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
cant win all of them?

....aaaand I think that'll just about do it for Parker's unbeaten streak. At least Texas lost.

good news
still 5.5 up
Lol wtf happened