Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thank you Eric Chavez. f**k the giants

angels helping us out

I still hate them doe

THIS
The next series vs TEX is gonna be Bananas.
I won 3 tickets to today's A's game by answering Vince Controneo's trivia question on twitter lol. but i gave em away
Nice win. Hopefully the Angels come back against the Rangers.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
schedules:

OAK: 3 @MIN, 3 @TEX, 3 LAA, 4 MIN, 3 @LAA, 3 @SEA
TEX: 3 PIT, 3 OAK, 4 @TB, 3 @KC, 3 HOU, 4 LAA

Boston's schedule is brutal, so the 1 seed is still very attainable, but Detroit's remaining schedule is ridiculously easy.
Wow...a day off for once.

Here's to hoping that we can take at least 2/3 vs the Twins, and gear up for war in Arlington. No time to go cold offensively...keep swinging hot bats and pitching our tails off.

1.5 game lead...LET"S GO!
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Wow...a day off for once.

Here's to hoping that we can take at least 2/3 vs the Twins, and gear up for war in Arlington. No time to go cold offensively...keep swinging hot bats and pitching our tails off.

1.5 game lead...LET"S GO!

Texas v Pitt this week also. The A's need to capitalize
Thanks for the Texas loss Bucs.

Originally posted by vaden:
schedules:

OAK: 3 @MIN, 3 @TEX, 3 LAA, 4 MIN, 3 @LAA, 3 @SEA
TEX: 3 PIT, 3 OAK, 4 @TB, 3 @KC, 3 HOU, 4 LAA

Boston's schedule is brutal, so the 1 seed is still very attainable, but Detroit's remaining schedule is ridiculously easy.

1 seed is nice, but I'd be happy with "just" winning the division...want NO part of the stupid new wildcard format.
Wow. 7 of last 13 next year against Texas. I guess the league is disappointed they aren't playing as much at the end this year.

And NL East is not as good as the NL Central, so that should be an extra win or two. Helps that the 4th extra game is against the Mets.

And on paper, the hardest road trip is the June 3-11 with the first 6 games against the Yankees and Orioles. But even that finishes with the Angels. Really, nothing super terrible on the road at all.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM ]
So, the AL Central and the AL East are either 6 or 7 game sets.

Indians, Rays, Blue Jays, Yankees, and Orioles are 6 games for 3/3 home/away splits.

Twins, Red Sox, White Sox, Tigers, Royals are the 7 games. The 4-game series at home are the Twins, Red Sox and Tigers, while the road 4-game series are the White Sox and Royals. I'd call that another win, even if the trade off is playing the extra game on the road against Texas (for the 4-game series against the division opponents three of them are on the road, with only the 4-game Seattle series at home).
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 10, 2013 at 1:27 PM ]
f**k you Willingham... Seriously.
Share 49ersWebzone