There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

woooooooo I love it


f*cking run up the score on these parrets
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
were dominating
Puttin it on the tigers again!!!!
Kudos to Brandon Moss for grinding it out this season. Big night tonight!
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Kudos to Brandon Moss for grinding it out this season. Big night tonight!


Yep, someone needed to put on their big boy pants and give this team a lift....in some ways the "anti-Cespedes", dude has bounced around (teams and positions) and wasn't blessed with a ton of talent, but he's squeezing every last drop of what he has and putting together a nice season.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Kudos to Brandon Moss for grinding it out this season. Big night tonight!

hell ya, he's red hot along with coco
this is exactly what we need right now
LOL at the Oakland University ad behind homeplate cos the A's SCHOOLED Detroit!!!
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,931
Texas and the atl both win no change in the standings congrats on all your meaningful runs lol
So, no worse than 4-3 on a tough road trip. I can live with that (and hope for 5-2).

Now they need to go at least 6-4 on this 10-game home stand against TB/TEX/HOU
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by captveg:
So, no worse than 4-3 on a tough road trip. I can live with that (and hope for 5-2).

Now they need to go at least 6-4 on this 10-game home stand against TB/TEX/HOU

just win the Texas series, please!
Who would have thought. 3 for 3 so far in Detroit. Lets finish strong and win today! Too bad the mariners suck and couldn't take a game from Texas.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Who would have thought. 3 for 3 so far in Detroit. Lets finish strong and win today! Too bad the mariners suck and couldn't take a game from Texas.


I admit, not me...but seems like the more publicly pessimistic I am about the team and certain players they prove me wrong. So time for Cespedes to make me eat crow.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
holy s**t brandon koss

s**tting all over the tigers!
Ball-four Balfour
Wonderful way to turn a 3-1 series win on the road into a total negative.