LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 182 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by robniner:

Colon IS LOSING TO THE ASTROS!!!!

back to reality
Jesus Christ.
Colon's game is location, and he hasnt had it these last two starts.
3 straight including no-decision to Blue Jays, he walked like 3 or 4 that game in ~6 innings...plus his velocity is down, think fat man has hit the wall.
now would be a good time to not suck
texas lost to the brewers
On the other hand Chavez has pitched real well out of the pen, well enough to deserve better from the offense.
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 13, 2013 at 9:51 PM ]
Love that Astros bullpen.

Come on guys, tie this baby up.
As much as I want them to, they cant reverse that on the video evidence. Foul ball.
Originally posted by captveg:
As much as I want them to, they cant reverse that on the video evidence. Foul ball.

Agree
well s**t..

In retrospect Melvin should have pulled Colon an inning earlier, but that's the game. Best 'em tomorrow.
An extra coat of paint and that would've been a walkoff...actually, it kinda seemed the ball slightly changed trajectory as it passed the foul pole, as if maybe it barely grazed it. But it's in the books now as an L, hopefully tonight's the night they start a hot streak.
If I'm Chris Young I'm selling all my stock now before it loses all its value...
Welp, I think this team is done. A month straight of bad fundamentals and bad luck. I dont think theyll make the postseason.
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 14, 2013 at 10:45 PM ]
Crash and burn commence
Share 49ersWebzone