There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
Just watched Moneyball again.

I must say, if the Giants are out of it, I really really hope the A's win the World Series. Impossible to not root for Billy Beane and Co.

Just rewatched that too
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Reddick!

lol, knew we werent gonna lose to the Astros
Still pulled it out...crazy!
Offense is barely making it work in July. Imagine this team if the offense actually went back to slightly above league average instead of the current state of blah!
Originally posted by captveg:
Offense is barely making it work in July. Imagine this team if the offense actually went back to slightly above league average instead of the current state of blah!

prescription = playing the 'stros
Don't look now...but former A's pitcher and current Halos failure Joe Blanton is now 2-13 this season.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Don't look now...but former A's pitcher and current Halos failure Joe Blanton is now 2-13 this season.

hahaha nice

Yeesh. You forgot former opening day starter...
Jarrod Parker with another solid outing today.
Balfour. Nice run.

Lol he is so terrible I lol everytime they send him out there

Without looking at stats he probably averages like 2 innings per outing and a 8+ era
You know everyone wants to dog on the Rangers for playing poorly... how about the A's... they have really struggled the past 3 weeks or so.
Welp, the recent bad fielding had to bite em soon anyway, and Balfour was due to blow one. Better now then in the post season, I say.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
You know everyone wants to dog on the Rangers for playing poorly... how about the A's... they have really struggled the past 3 weeks or so.

Theyve struggled but still managed to win and increase their division lead slightly, and against some strong teams, too. Thats why its been ignored by the mainstream.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Grant Green sent down
Cespedes back in the line up
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home