LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Wonderful....
Jesus Christ. The bats need to show up.
The Mariners lineup isn't that bad now that I look at it.
Watching the Mariners broadcast (only stream I can find) and they keep showing pictures of San Francisco every other break. None of Oakland. Such disrespect lmao.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Apr 1, 2013 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Watching the Mariners broadcast (only stream I can find) and they keep showing pictures of San Francisco every other break. None of Oakland. Such disrespect lmao.

It's because the trucks drive into the oakland hills to get those shots instead of driving across the bride to get the shots of Oakland, which really aren't that spectacular.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It's because the trucks drive into the oakland hills to get those shots instead of driving across the bride to get the shots of Oakland, which really aren't that spectacular.

Nah they're showing union square. Looks like they just said f**k it let's stay in SF.
Do we have some walkoff magic in us tonight? LET'S GOOOO!!!
Had a blast at Safeco Field, in Edgar's Cantina (most awesome margaritas!) watching the game on the new video board! #OpenHouseMariners
Did you get lost or have you come to rub it in?

Originally posted by pahlerbj:

Enjoy your victory. I'm not going to get worked up over 1 game.

Enjoy your victory. I'm not going to get worked up over 1 game.

im not a Seattle fan....i just think she came here to rub it in!
My bad.
sorry, posted right before my phone went dead as I was leaving the ball park...
just thought it was a really cool idea to be able to watch the opener from Safeco even though it was an away game (especially for free!)
I would have paid to go to the C-Link to watch the Hawks in Atlanta ... just fun to be in the venue even when your team's away.

Hardly rubbing it - in last time I checked the calendar, it was April 1st
Felix does seem to know the A's and Yanks well. Now if he could just figure out those dang Halos
How bout them Halos Lisa
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
sorry, posted right before my phone went dead as I was leaving the ball park...
just thought it was a really cool idea to be able to watch the opener from Safeco even though it was an away game (especially for free!)
I would have paid to go to the C-Link to watch the Hawks in Atlanta ... just fun to be in the venue even when your team's away.

Hardly rubbing it - in last time I checked the calendar, it was April 1st
Felix does seem to know the A's and Yanks well. Now if he could just figure out those dang Halos
It seems like every year the A's open the season against the Mariners and this dude is on the hill killing it. I almost think the schedule makers are doing it on purpose and frankly I'm getting quite sick of it. Is it too much to ask to be able to win on opening day every once in awhile?

Good win, you guys always seem to play us tough.
Share 49ersWebzone