There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

God the bullpen sucks today
I'd rather have the bullpen give up 4 runs with a 6 run lead than 4 runs without a lead, though.

And I'll take the W.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be s**tting me. HowTF is the game not televised?

Because we're the Oakland Athletics.

Day games don't usually get televised unless it's over the weekend. Only a few times they televise the afternoon games on a weekday.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You've got to be s**tting me. HowTF is the game not televised?

Because we're the Oakland Athletics.

Day games don't usually get televised unless it's over the weekend. Only a few times they televise the afternoon games on a weekday.

That's just not true. I can't remember the last time a game wasn't televised at all. I usually get off early on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thrusdays and always throw the game on.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That's just not true. I can't remember the last time a game wasn't televised at all. I usually get off early on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thrusdays and always throw the game on.

last few years I remember that Wednesday day games sometimes aren't televised
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That's just not true. I can't remember the last time a game wasn't televised at all. I usually get off early on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thrusdays and always throw the game on.

last few years I remember that Wednesday day games sometimes aren't televised

yea. Only once every blue moon they televise the 12:35 games, but for the most part you usually have to catch it over the radio
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
yea. Only once every blue moon they televise the 12:35 games, but for the most part you usually have to catch it over the radio

Yep, I listened to Korach's beautiful vice today
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Yep, I listened to Korach's beautiful vice today

Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Yep, I listened to Korach's beautiful vice today


Korach is that dude.
I wasn't home last night. How did Anderson get hurt? Broken Vagina perhaps?

I hope Parker turns it around today but I just don't have faith.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I wasn't home last night. How did Anderson get hurt? Broken Vagina perhaps?

I hope Parker turns it around today but I just don't have faith.

I didn't watch the game either yesterday
but our pitching sucks right now, I don't get why though

I thought Anderson and Parker would be studs. I didn't think Brett Anderson would have a 5.95 ERA and Parker a 10.80
Damn shame for Parker to lose this game.
Two run scoring doubles taken away because the Rays had absolutely perfect defensive positioning. It was unbelievable.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Good thing is Parker didnt suck today

the bad thing is everyone else did
If you guys had to rank these SP in order of both value right now and potential, how would it go?

Brett Anderson
Dan Straily
Jarrod Parker
A.J. Griffin
Tommy Milone