This
  • IT21
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lulz at the lets go oakland chants

f**k the angels

This

My dude!
Hey mersh, there's always room on the A's bandwagon. You ready to hop on?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
angels suck

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Jesus the angels are trash

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Man, Jemile Weeks must really be in someone's doghouse...Sizemore out for the year again, but they called up Parrino and not Weeks.

all of these

All that $$$ has bought Los Halos BASURA!!!
  • IT21
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
All that $$$ has bought Los Halos BASURA!!!

This
LOS ANYELES BASURA OF ANEHEIM
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Hey mersh, there's always room on the A's bandwagon. You ready to hop on?

A's are my second fav team so I've always rooted for them. I am a Kings fan in the NBA and there's a lot of similaritys to those organizations so I think that's why I pull for them to do good.

Also hate when teams spend a s**t load of money on players and just buy championships because it reminds me of the Yankees and I hate the Yankees and the heat in the NBA.
But sadly thats what my angels have done but a lot of the main guys were from their system too so ill give them a pass for now.
Man, Jemile Weeks must really be in someone's doghouse...Sizemore out for the year again, but they called up Parrino and not Weeks.

Just a real bummer about Sizemore.

As for Weeks? That guy needs an extended stay in AAA, IMO. His fundamentals were just way off last year.
Moss just killing it right now, they're gonna miss his bat when he leaves to be with his wife. A good sign though is they're getting contributions from all throughout the lineup, with the big exceptions being Cespedes and Reddick. But those guys slumping also has a positive to it, because the A's are mashing and scoring runs without them. Hopefully Reddick comes back healthy and he and Cespedes start to heat up at the plate, will make this lineup even more potent.

And the starting pitching has been shaky, so if they get back to form, combined with a shutdown bullpen and an offense putting up lots of runs, A's will be tough for anyone, regardless of payroll.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM ]
Moss just killing it right now, they're gonna miss his bat when he leaves to be with his wife. A good sign though is they're getting contributions from all throughout the lineup, with the big exceptions being Cespedes and Reddick. But those guys slumping also has a positive to it, because the A's are mashing and scoring runs without them. Hopefully Reddick comes back healthy and he and Cespedes start to heat up at the plate, will make this lineup even more potent.

And the starting pitching has been shaky, so if they get back to form, combined with a shutdown bullpen and an offense putting up lots of runs, A's will be tough for anyone, regardless of payroll.

Well said.

True test over the next 3-4 games. I'm sure that they'll be extra motivated vs the Tigers this weekend.
GAME 10 - Thursday, April 11, 2013
A's vs Angels (Live from Disneyland)
A's Lineup

Crisp 8
Young 9
Lowrire 6
Cespedes 7
Moss 3
Norris 2
Donaldson 5
Smith DH
Parrino 4

AJ gets the ball...Let's get the SWEEP!
  • IT21
Sweep please!!

Here we go. Next one to score will most likely win! These close games scare the s**t out of me.
  • IT21
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Here we go. Next one to score will most likely win! These close games scare the s**t out of me.

Donaldson!!
Young to break the game open!