There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

Honestly I think he's going to have to go down to AAA and hopefully figure it out in a few starts. It seems like his mechanics are all out of wack because his stuff is great. He just can't find the plate. Maybe it'll be an easy mechanical fix and they can figure it out at the big league level. I trust Curt Young though.
Wasn't pretty but I'll take the win.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Honestly I think he's going to have to go down to AAA and hopefully figure it out in a few starts. It seems like his mechanics are all out of wack because his stuff is great. He just can't find the plate. Maybe it'll be an easy mechanical fix and they can figure it out at the big league level. I trust Curt Young though.

I hope it's not that bad lol
I thought he was gonna be a stud this year :(
Nice win for you guys
Crisp 4 straight games with HRs?!

Aliens.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Aliens.

And Cespedes is struggling. I think I have an explanation...

I think this is what happened between Crisp and Cespedes.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Aliens.

And Cespedes is struggling. I think I have an explanation...

I think this is what happened between Crisp and Cespedes.

Hahahaha I actually watched that movie just for the lulz
Man, Jemile Weeks must really be in someone's doghouse...Sizemore out for the year again, but they called up Parrino and not Weeks.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
A's off to a hot start.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Man, Jemile Weeks must really be in someone's doghouse...Sizemore out for the year again, but they called up Parrino and not Weeks.

That really sucks about Sizemore. Thought ACL surgeries were pretty much automatic now. Must have went to the wrong doctor or something.
Our infielders up the middle suck. I know lowrie is killin it with the bat but fielding wise... just horrible.
angels suck
And here I thought this game was going to be a tight, blood pressure raising battle. lol I'll take it his way though.
Jesus the angels are trash
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
angels suck

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Jesus the angels are trash

Originally posted by DelCed2486:

all of these