There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,832
Is Chris Young the worst right fielder in baseball? Thats 3 straight screw-ups.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Is Chris Young the worst right fielder in baseball? Thats 3 straight screw-ups.

Seriously what the f**k

how the hell did this guy win a gold glove
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Apr 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
What in the f**k

It's one game man. Don't you worry. Parker is what I'm more worried about.
Chris Young hasn't played RF since like rookie ball. Should've put Moss in RF and Freiman at 1B.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
It's one game man. Don't you worry. Parker is what I'm more worried about.

It's just so frustrating lol.

I'm worried about Parker too. He's looked like garbage since spring training
Boom!
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Boom!

Shakalaka!

Jasoe doe!!
JAAAAASSSSOOOOO!!!!

Pinch hit 3 run bomb! What an answer!
John Jaso?! hahah yes!
Brandon Moss!!
Moss getting in on the fun!!!

Holy s**t!!!
MOSSSSSSSSSS

It feels really weird to say it, but the offense just might carry the team this year. The offense picked up the pitching and D this time around.
Lol Jepsen

Wow
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
It feels really weird to say it, but the offense just might carry the team this year. The offense picked up the pitching and D this time around.

I think our pitching will still be good, but man our offense has been great the last 6 games.
Hopefully Parker can do what he did last year at least, dude has been so bad.