LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Chris Young hasn't played RF since like rookie ball. Should've put Moss in RF and Freiman at 1B.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
It's one game man. Don't you worry. Parker is what I'm more worried about.

It's just so frustrating lol.

I'm worried about Parker too. He's looked like garbage since spring training
Boom!
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Boom!

Shakalaka!

Jasoe doe!!
JAAAAASSSSOOOOO!!!!

Pinch hit 3 run bomb! What an answer!
John Jaso?! hahah yes!
Brandon Moss!!
Moss getting in on the fun!!!

Holy s**t!!!
MOSSSSSSSSSS

It feels really weird to say it, but the offense just might carry the team this year. The offense picked up the pitching and D this time around.

Lol Jepsen

Wow
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
It feels really weird to say it, but the offense just might carry the team this year. The offense picked up the pitching and D this time around.

I think our pitching will still be good, but man our offense has been great the last 6 games.
Hopefully Parker can do what he did last year at least, dude has been so bad.
Honestly I think he's going to have to go down to AAA and hopefully figure it out in a few starts. It seems like his mechanics are all out of wack because his stuff is great. He just can't find the plate. Maybe it'll be an easy mechanical fix and they can figure it out at the big league level. I trust Curt Young though.
Wasn't pretty but I'll take the win.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Honestly I think he's going to have to go down to AAA and hopefully figure it out in a few starts. It seems like his mechanics are all out of wack because his stuff is great. He just can't find the plate. Maybe it'll be an easy mechanical fix and they can figure it out at the big league level. I trust Curt Young though.

I hope it's not that bad lol
I thought he was gonna be a stud this year :(
Share 49ersWebzone