LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by captveg:
Should I even bother hoping Smith comes through here?

Only a homer. If not Reddick is definitely choking this one.
teA'se
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
teA'se

+1
didn't want it enough, it was within grasp

way too many missed ops
Originally posted by Ballistic:
didn't want it enough, it was within grasp

way too many missed ops

Oh they wanted it enough, they just sucked.
I will be so pissed if the crowd stays after game 5 if we lose and cheer for the A's after our moral victory of making the playoffs with a low budget. It makes us seem pathetic as a franchise.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I will be so pissed if the crowd stays after game 5 if we lose and cheer for the A's after our moral victory of making the playoffs with a low budget. It makes us seem pathetic as a franchise.

It was fine for last year because of the unexpected nature of the team's success. It won't be OK this year because expectations are higher.

But it won't matter, since the A's will win.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 8, 2013 at 5:54 PM ]
colon or gray?

i think i want gray, dont think Colon's fastballs will let up this time around.
im over it

win on thursday and we're in the freakin alcs, i dont want to be negative. we beat verlander earlier this series hopefully we can do it again.
I say go with gray

colon or gray?

i think i want gray, dont think Colon's fastballs will let up this time around.

You want experience. Not some kid who has only started a handful of games.

I don't mind either one, either way both should pitch thursday

I don't mind either one, either way both should pitch thursday

Honestly I don't care about who starts. I'm so let down by todays game. The Tigers have all the momentum. THe A's had f**king bases loaded no outs and our 3 minor league 6,7,8 batters just fell apart. All they had to do was make contact.
Honestly I don't care about who starts. I'm so let down by todays game. The Tigers have all the momentum. THe A's had f**king bases loaded no outs and our 3 minor league 6,7,8 batters just fell apart. All they had to do was make contact.

I know. I felt the same way

But we're one game away from the ALCS. There's no reason to be depressed until after we lose game 5

I know. I felt the same way

But we're one game away from the ALCS. There's no reason to be depressed until after we lose game 5

If we were facing Fister at home yes I would agree but we are facing Justin effin Verlander. That 'one game away' is so far ahead. I hope we win I really do but I truly believe this was our chance and boy did we have multiple chances.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Oct 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone