There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Obviously great the A's pulled it out in the 9th, but damn, enough with the K's. Like I said, Filthy Verlander is back, don't really want to see him in a Game 5...or would it be Scherzer? Anyway...

And with the A's struggling to hit and runs at a premium, I have no effin idea why bottom 8 no outs, Callaspo on 2nd, Crisp is up and he's NOT bunting. Yeah, maybe Reddick sucks at bunting, but Crisp can handle the bat and he's got a decent shot at beating it out if he puts it down 3BL and Cabrerra has to try and make the play.

But c'mon A's, pack the sticks for the trip, start mashin' and you won't have to worry about playing small ball. Fingers crossed that Good Parker shows up on Monday.

With Cabrera playing that far in all the time, bunting is basically out of the question.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
How can I forget

f**k YOU alburquerqueer

When he started skipping off the mound...
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When he started skipping off the mound...

Made me hate him even more
I wanted Cespy to homer off him SO BAD. Happy he's the reason the Tigers lost
What a clutch performance from the rookie last night.

Reminds me so much of Time Hudson out there in his stature and his demeanor out there.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Obviously great the A's pulled it out in the 9th, but damn, enough with the K's. Like I said, Filthy Verlander is back, don't really want to see him in a Game 5...or would it be Scherzer? Anyway...

And with the A's struggling to hit and runs at a premium, I have no effin idea why bottom 8 no outs, Callaspo on 2nd, Crisp is up and he's NOT bunting. Yeah, maybe Reddick sucks at bunting, but Crisp can handle the bat and he's got a decent shot at beating it out if he puts it down 3BL and Cabrerra has to try and make the play.

But c'mon A's, pack the sticks for the trip, start mashin' and you won't have to worry about playing small ball. Fingers crossed that Good Parker shows up on Monday.

With Cabrera playing that far in all the time, bunting is basically out of the question.

Beating it out might be, but it's still a sac that gets the runner over to 3rd with only 1 out.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Susan Slusser ‏@susanslusser8m
It is absolutely pouring in Detroit right now and more is in the forecast for tomorrow. Biblical right now.

hoping for a rain delay till about 3:30 pm tomorrow so I can watch the game
am i selfish?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
It is absolutely pouring in Detroit right now and more is in the forecast for tomorrow. Biblical right now.

am i selfish?

sunny 52 right now

should be around 60 partly cloudy and windy for game time
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:

am i selfish?

sunny 52 right now

should be around 60 partly cloudy and windy for game time

Oakland scores first
I love that were actually aggressive on the bases and giving JP the run support that he'll need
  • IT21
  • Veteran
I love Vogt
The real Jarrod Parker decided to show up in the 5th inning. At least he's consistent this year. The last 4 starts or so he's been consistently bad.

3 runs against Anibal Sanchez should really have been enough. Now we are asking to score more?
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Oct 7, 2013 at 11:46 AM ]
  • IT21
  • Veteran
lol Anibal Sanchez screaming "AHHH FUUUUUUUUUUKKK" when he gave up that HR to Moss.
LOL, I am loving this s**t. A's got their 3 run lead back just like that.