There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
just our luck that Verlander finally finds his groove again just in time for postseason. 69 pitches through 4, so hopefully we can get him out before the 9th. 78 through 5 for Gray.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
ump screws us again . This is even worse than the ridiculous calls Verlander got last against us last year.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,803
The bottom of our lineup is so bad
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,803
Originally posted by vaden:
ump screws us again . This is even worse than the ridiculous calls Verlander got last against us last year.

I don't think he tipped it
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I don't think he tipped it

Yep, you're right, I take it back.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,803
f**k man, 2 on 0 outs and we can't just score 1?
The A's offense looks so flat so far this postseason.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,803
Originally posted by socalfan21:
The A's offense looks so flat so far this postseason.

Our 7, 8, 9 hitters are automatic outs

Josh reddick is garbage, besides throwing runners out he's useless.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
lol at Price being offended by Ortiz looking at HR. Baseball players are so sensitive, it's an embarrassment to the sport.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,803
Originally posted by vaden:
lol at Price being offended by Ortiz looking at HR. Baseball players are so sensitive, it's an embarrassment to the sport.

There's no way he knew it was fair lol, I actually thought it was foul untiI the umps ruled it fair
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 138,314
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,803
Originally posted by jrg:

I hate him
He owns us
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,023
97 pitches for Gray. Most he's thrown this season is 118, so if he keeps this up and feels good I think Melvin will let him go 120+