LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Friday is soooo far away
Can't wait
So what happened? I looked at the box score and Donaldson got a walk in his first AB then was replaced as PR by Weeks. Melvin just giving him one at bat then pulling him to preserve his average?
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:41 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
So what happened? I looked at the box score and Donaldson got a walk in his first AB then was replaced as PR by Weeks. Melvin just giving him one at bat then pulling him to preserve his average?

Exactly.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Friday is soooo far away
Can't wait

Why won't MLB figure out what time that the games will start this weekend? F**kin with my schedule
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by captveg:

Exactly.

Cool
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Friday is soooo far away
Can't wait

Why won't MLB figure out what time that the games will start this weekend? F**kin with my schedule

Friday 6:37pm first pitch, Saturday 6:07pm first pitch
Originally posted by gato80:
Friday 6:37pm first pitch, Saturday 6:07pm first pitch

Can't wait!
got tickets to game 1
I'll be at game 2 on Saturday night. Wanna win so bad!!!

hopefully we win both at home, at least!
so excited to go, crowds gonna be crazy man

hopefully we win both at home, at least!
so excited to go, crowds gonna be crazy man
I'll be at game 2! I agree it's gonna be crazy those first two games! I'm so glad they decided to take off the tarps for this one! Dumbass ownership, but oh well at least we made it this far! Sonny Gray game 2 son!
Anyone else fearing more playoff disappointment? I want to believe this will finally be the year when we break through, but I can't forget those recent postseason nightmares.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Oct 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
I wish I was going to either of the games. It also so happens that I'll be up in the Sacramento area visiting my family this weekend, which is a Catch-22, because I won't have a chance to watch either game because of set plans.
I'm not gonna lie I'm a little scared of their rotation but I think homefield advantage gives us...a huge advantage
I cannot wait for tomorrow!
Share 49ersWebzone