There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

boom

pen needs to chill the f*ck out got damn
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Coco!!

You know MLB is sending some guy in a lab coat over to O.co to collect a sample from Coco...dude has just picked this team up and put it on his shoulders.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
boom

Cook made a decent pitch to second batter he faced, got a grounder that was a DP ball, but as soon as it took the big hop over Barton, you could see Cook's reaction on the replay. He was done. It's in his head now...not exactly the best time of year for key setup man and closer to be going mental and melting down. I wonder if Melvin runs those guys out there as much as he can over remainder of reg season in hopes they pitch their way out of it, or if he tries to rest them until playoffs.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
boom

Cook made a decent pitch to second batter he faced, got a grounder that was a DP ball, but as soon as it took the big hop over Barton, you could see Cook's reaction on the replay. He was done. It's in his head now...not exactly the best time of year for key setup man and closer to be going mental and melting down. I wonder if Melvin runs those guys out there as much as he can over remainder of reg season in hopes they pitch their way out of it, or if he tries to rest them until playoffs.

I don't trust either of them in pressure situations right now. Otero has been great. Doolittle has been solid. Hell, I'm more comfortable seeing Jesse Chavez trot in from the bully before Cook and Balfour.
Just go up 6-7 runs by the 3rd inning every playoff game and let the starters pitch complete games.
Are you guys going to the a's playoff game?

I might root for the a's in the playoffs.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

As many as I can manage to get to. Waiting to clinch and get the schedule/matchups
  • IT21
Originally posted by DaDDieO:

As many as I can manage to get to. Waiting to clinch and get the schedule/matchups

probably gonna play detroit
  • IT21
Steph Curry at the game and in the interview booth right now

Living in LA probably stops me from going. I have a friend who may go up with me for an ALCS game if it happens. I guess there the chance of seeing them play the Dodgers in the World Series, too.
if A's meet LA...the ultimate David vs Goliath ($$$-wise)
  • IT21
Magic numba is 2!!
Today...we CLINCH!!!
  • IT21
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Today...we CLINCH!!!

• IT21
AL West Champs, again !

Stoney update that thread title doe!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home