There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Oakland A's thread

lolstros
Wow the Astros are turible. You don't realize how bad they are until you see them in person.
Astros have a hard time putting the ball in play. Sad.
At least they can play defense. Can't hit, can't pitch but can sure flash the leather out there.
how does it feel that the A's have a following in houston?
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
It's fun playing the Astros, they're so bad lol
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Straily was lights out yesterday, sucks that he is going to be sent down for Colon
FYI reddicks beard is getting international attention down here

Go A's
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
FYI reddicks beard is getting international attention down here

Go A's

haha nice
Does Grant Balfour get attention where you're at? He's my favorite Aussie!


Not really man , only reason ive heard of him is because i became and A's .

maybe over east. But my city doesn't even have a baseball league or team lol.

It's only just starting to get the attention of younger kids and take off in capital cities. The reddick beard attention was like 30 secs at the end of a top play section
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Not really man , only reason ive heard of him is because i became and A's .

maybe over east. But my city doesn't even have a baseball league or team lol.

It's only just starting to get the attention of younger kids and take off in capital cities. The reddick beard attention was like 30 secs at the end of a top play section

Oh lol I just thought he'd be known there since he's one of the better Aussie players
I thought baseball would be bigger over there, but I guess not.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Not really man , only reason ive heard of him is because i became and A's .

maybe over east. But my city doesn't even have a baseball league or team lol.

It's only just starting to get the attention of younger kids and take off in capital cities. The reddick beard attention was like 30 secs at the end of a top play section

Oh lol I just thought he'd be known there since he's one of the better Aussie players
I thought baseball would be bigger over there, but I guess not.

Surprisingly not bro, like I Said it might be bigger over in the eastern states but in WA outside of Perth it's not very big.

It takes a lot to get people's attention away from Aussie rules lol
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Surprisingly not bro, like I Said it might be bigger over in the eastern states but in WA outside of Perth it's not very big.

It takes a lot to get people's attention away from Aussie rules lol

Is that like rugby?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Apr 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Is that like rugby?

Australian rules football or AFL. It's the more physical and skilled version of NFL, without pads....... :)

It's our national sport a few guys have retired and become punters ( Ben graham and savario rocca.

It's a great sport , highly recommend watching some highlights on YouTube.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Jed Lowrie is a stud