There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Wade or Pippen

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Speaking of ol' Scottie, his Hall of Fame speech was a near painful listening experience. Odd pauses mid sentence. Monotonous delivery. Stumbling through words. Burying his eyes in his prepared statement. Poor guy was a nervous wreck.

I felt very uncomfortable watching Michael Jordan settle old scores from his childhood.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Pippen
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Pippen had a growth spurt of seven inches in college From 6'1 to 6'8. Thats crazy.

I had a seven inch growth spurt, too. Thanks Ron Jeremy!

Pippen had a growth spurt of seven inches in college From 6'1 to 6'8. Thats crazy.

HGH
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I had a seven inch growth spurt, too. Thanks Ron Jeremy!

lol, when I was first about to post it only said "Pippen had a growth spourt of seven inches in college"

and was like "hmmmm that doesn't sound right"
damn good question. I would say Pippen because Wade gets injured WAAAY too often....
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Wade as a 1st option but Scottie as a 2nd option if that makes sense

This, Pippen was a better Robin. Where as Wade would make a better Batman.
What has Wade done without Shaq or Lebron? Serious question, I'm not sure. I just know there are some years (?) there where he was the main dood and I don't recall him having MVP type seasons.
Pippen and it aint close.
You can take that to your mothers bank and deposit that
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Wish had paid more attention to Pippern when I was yung. Or better stated I wish I was older when they played, but I was pretty anti-bulls as a kid so I couldn't.

My heart says Pippen, but Wade did win a Championship, though he did have Shaq. Pippen was defenitely the better defender no question