There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

First time in Mariano Rivera's career he has blown a save w/o getting an out

Mets score 2 in the 9th to win 2-1
Originally posted by jrg:
First time in Mariano Rivera's career he has blown a save w/o getting an out

Mets score 2 in the 9th to win 2-1

washed up
Originally posted by jrg:

Chris Davis isnt that impressed.

On pace to hit .350 with 51 HR and 141 RBI.

I think hes going to be the next big superstar in the AL. Walks are WAY up, and hes hitting the ball to all fields with power. Hes 2 doubles and 7 walks away from already matching his totals for all of last season.

Rangers shouldve had more patience...
Originally posted by jrg:
First time in Mariano Rivera's career he has blown a save w/o getting an out

Mets score 2 in the 9th to win 2-1

Dom Brown NL player of the week
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:

Chris Davis isnt that impressed.

On pace to hit .350 with 51 HR and 141 RBI.

I think hes going to be the next big superstar in the AL. Walks are WAY up, and hes hitting the ball to all fields with power. Hes 2 doubles and 7 walks away from already matching his totals for all of last season.

Rangers shouldve had more patience...

lol projected totals crack me up
no player goes an entire season without slumps

Miggy just was too good and had minor slumps during the year that allowed him to keep his triple crown pace

He's way ahead of where he was last year

Brandon Inge was on pace to hit 42 home runs at the all star break in 2009 was even in the HRD and hit 0 LOL he hit 6 the rest of the year

Chris Shelton was on pace to hit 60 home runs after April in 2006 still holds the Tigers record with 10 HR's in April he finished the years with 16

Davis is looking good but no other player is on Miggys hitting level
Jered Weaver coming back tonight after injuring his elbow at the start of the season
Changing locations for the last game in a given series? Huh?
Originally posted by robniner:
Changing locations for the last game in a given series? Huh?

?
Originally posted by robniner:
Changing locations for the last game in a given series? Huh?

Except it's not the last game in a series. It'd be 2 and 2.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Changing locations for the last game in a given series? Huh?

?

If he is talking about the Braves vs Bluejays series. The Braves played 2 in toronto on Monday and Tuesday then both teams flew to Atlanta to play two games today and thursday
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Changing locations for the last game in a given series? Huh?

?

If he is talking about the Braves vs Bluejays series. The Braves played 2 in toronto on Monday and Tuesday then both teams flew to Atlanta to play two games today and thursday

Detroit and Pittsburgh did the same thing
Same with Royals/Cardinals

First two in KC..next two in STL
looks like most of the series this week are like that
dioner navarro