There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Angels 7 straight

no1curr
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Angels 7 straight

no1curr

Well if I care that means 1 person cares. So your argument is invalrod.

Your meme pic is f**king stupid it's not even the right lyrics lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Angels 7 straight

no1curr

Well if I care that means 1 person cares. So your argument is invalrod.

Your meme pic is f**king stupid it's not even the right lyrics lol

Thats the point Darsh
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Looks like Matt Moore is gonna remained undefeated
Why would putting the wrong lyrics be the point
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
The dodgers have a female trainer?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Why would putting the wrong lyrics be the point

I like bad b***hes

I like bad pitches

what dont you get??
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Why would putting the wrong lyrics be the point

I like bad b***hes

I like bad pitches

what dont you get??

Yeah..I just gave up. He'll catch on.

Its a play on words..Miggy is crushing any pitch thrown to him (including BAD PITCHES)
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:


Except only 1 of those pitches was bad...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:


Except only 1 of those pitches was bad...

Yeah, the picture wasn't that great..I guess you could call most of them balls, but only one was really off the plate
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:


Except only 1 of those pitches was bad...

Yeah, the picture wasn't that great..I guess you could call most of them balls, but only one was really off the plate

Id say all of those pitches besides the inside one would be strike calls by most umps. Those are nice locations against most hitters not named Miguel Cabrera. Maybe the ones on top would be balls with a lowball umpire.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:


Except only 1 of those pitches was bad...

Yeah, the picture wasn't that great..I guess you could call most of them balls, but only one was really off the plate

Id say all of those pitches besides the inside one would be strike calls by most umps. Those are nice locations against most hitters not named Miguel Cabrera. Maybe the ones on top would be balls with a lowball umpire.

I think it may be getting at how almost every pitch to him is a bad pitch regardless of location. He hit all of those. Just IBB him
Dom Brown in becoming a damn good player
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,204
Dodgers Stadium is obnoxiously loud (the sound system in the stadium)

Earlier in the game they were interviewing Shelby Miller and you couldn't hear a word he was saying..they're constantly playing music and you have to scream to hear anything.

Originally posted by jrg:
Dodgers Stadium is obnoxiously loud (the sound system in the stadium)

Earlier in the game they were interviewing Shelby Miller and you couldn't hear a word he was saying..they're constantly playing music and you have to scream to hear anything.


Gotta make up for the fact their fans don't show up and make any noise