There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I was just poking fun at Marsh and Rubber your comments are silly

Trout over Miggy

How are my comments silly? I would take Miggy for the next 2 years but if I would take Trout over any player in baseball right now if I was starting a team.

i don't know wtf you're talking about 2 years from now and building a team around the next could be greatest player

we talkin bout this lyfe right now

Miggy best pure hitter in the game right now

the end

I think John's comment went flying right over your head.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,130
All HRs

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,931
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I was just poking fun at Marsh and Rubber your comments are silly

Trout over Miggy

How are my comments silly? I would take Miggy for the next 2 years but if I would take Trout over any player in baseball right now if I was starting a team.

i don't know wtf you're talking about 2 years from now and building a team around the next could be greatest player

we talkin bout this lyfe right now

Miggy best pure hitter in the game right now

the end

I think John's comment went flying right over your head.

we were taklin bout knowledge taking Trout over Miggy in his fantasy draft we all agreed that was silly then I was poking fun at Marsh and rubs then this John dude shows up talking bout building teams and s**t
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,931
Originally posted by jrg:
All HRs


that's awesome
Originally posted by jrg:
Anybody remember the guys in the middle?



The Sandlot Kids!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,130
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Anybody remember the guys in the middle?



The Sandlot Kids!!!

yes sir!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,130


Originally posted by jrg:



LMFAO
So this was on the KC broadcast this past Thursday.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on May 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,130
Well guys,

Grandie injured his pinkie so I guess back to the DL he goes.

And you thought the Yanks were getting all their key people back.
Originally posted by jrg:

Funny as those PS baseball ads with, you name it, Joe Mauer.
Originally posted by robniner:
Well guys,

Grandie injured his pinkie so I guess back to the DL he goes.

And you thought the Yanks were getting all their key people back.


This year is just ridiculous. I hope they shed a lot of their payroll in the next couple years and get younger. Age keeps catching up more and more with them. Somehow we keep winning though.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So this was on the KC broadcast this past Thursday.