LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

If there is bad timing for a pitcher to suffer a lengthy injury, it would be on a contract year. David Price is expected to command top money but a triceps injury may scare potential suitors.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, good luck hitting that

Originally posted by vrabbit:

lol, and I thought Cespedes' slides were terrible..
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM ]
Fernando Rodney!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Fernando Rodney!

Are you a Rays fan? Meant to ask. You post a lot about baseball, but I don't know which team you are a fan of.
Originally posted by jrg:
Fernando Rodney!

Are you a Rays fan? Meant to ask. You post a lot about baseball, but I don't know which team you are a fan of.

I have him on my roto team for a spot relief while Papel had the night off. He had been doing good lately. then tonight came. He cost my starter (Cobb) a win and ten points (points league)

Usually a Braves fan, but morphed to a hardcore fan of the sport that I follow it from top to bottom, 365 days a year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Fernando Rodney!

I have him on my roto team for a spot relief while Papel had the night off. He had been doing good lately. then tonight came. He cost my starter (Cobb) a win and ten points (points league)

Usually a Braves fan, but morphed to a hardcore fan of the sport that I follow it from top to bottom, 365 days a year.

Damn! Sorry dude.

Cardinals always come first for me (over any team of any sport), but I'm obsessed w/ the sport as well.

If my television isn't on the Cardinals game it is on MLB Network (I just keep hitting the "last" button )
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Haha

• jrg
  • Veteran
Just saying......

• jrg
  • Veteran
Jean Segura is quietly having an unbelievable rookie season

13 SB as well
Fernando Rodney!

Usually a Braves fan, but morphed to a hardcore fan of the
sport that I follow it from top to bottom, 365 days a year.

Damn! Sorry dude.

Cardinals always come first for me (over any team of any sport), but I'm obsessed w/ the sport as well.

If my television isn't on the Cardinals game it is on MLB Network (I just keep hitting the "last" button )

All the hardcore baseball fans migrated to.MLBN. When the baseball god (Gammons) made the jump, that sealed it for me. I rarely watch Baseball Tonight these days.

The only personality missing is Raveach If they want to add Kruk, reunite him with Rose and pair him with Millar.
Haha

Two thumbs up!

13 SB as well

He'll finish third in the NL ROY.
  • jrg
  • Veteran