ALCS?

The Giants arent impressed.

either are the cardinals :)
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by robniner:
MLB Draft Mock: First Look

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130515&content_id=47666630&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

Cardinals have 2 first rounders

Did they get Milwaukee's first rounder for Kyle Lohse?

I think. I'm not entirely sure.

Cant think of anyone else they lost to free agency that would get them a first. Must be him.
Originally posted by Niners99:
ALCS?

The Giants arent impressed.

either are the cardinals :)

huh, i guess we both did beat the Tigers and Rangers in our last 2 WS. Thats interesting.
If there is bad timing for a pitcher to suffer a lengthy injury, it would be on a contract year. David Price is expected to command top money but a triceps injury may scare potential suitors.
Lol, good luck hitting that

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

lol, and I thought Cespedes' slides were terrible..
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM ]
Fernando Rodney!
Fernando Rodney!

Are you a Rays fan? Meant to ask. You post a lot about baseball, but I don't know which team you are a fan of.
Fernando Rodney!

Are you a Rays fan? Meant to ask. You post a lot about baseball, but I don't know which team you are a fan of.

I have him on my roto team for a spot relief while Papel had the night off. He had been doing good lately. then tonight came. He cost my starter (Cobb) a win and ten points (points league)

Usually a Braves fan, but morphed to a hardcore fan of the sport that I follow it from top to bottom, 365 days a year.
Fernando Rodney!

I have him on my roto team for a spot relief while Papel had the night off. He had been doing good lately. then tonight came. He cost my starter (Cobb) a win and ten points (points league)

Usually a Braves fan, but morphed to a hardcore fan of the sport that I follow it from top to bottom, 365 days a year.

Damn! Sorry dude.

Cardinals always come first for me (over any team of any sport), but I'm obsessed w/ the sport as well.

If my television isn't on the Cardinals game it is on MLB Network (I just keep hitting the "last" button )
Haha

Just saying......

Jean Segura is quietly having an unbelievable rookie season

13 SB as well
Fernando Rodney!

Usually a Braves fan, but morphed to a hardcore fan of the
sport that I follow it from top to bottom, 365 days a year.

Damn! Sorry dude.

Cardinals always come first for me (over any team of any sport), but I'm obsessed w/ the sport as well.

If my television isn't on the Cardinals game it is on MLB Network (I just keep hitting the "last" button )

All the hardcore baseball fans migrated to.MLBN. When the baseball god (Gammons) made the jump, that sealed it for me. I rarely watch Baseball Tonight these days.

The only personality missing is Raveach If they want to add Kruk, reunite him with Rose and pair him with Millar.