LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

I liked our black alternates better, but these look really nice during night game lighting.

btw, those Cards throwback looking uni's they added are classic. They should use that old time white on the regular homes.

I wish the Brewers would just make the jump to the mitt logo pinstripe throwbacks as their everday uniforms. Nobody likes the normal ones anyways.

Ya, I like the Giants one too.

I love them as well. I'm thinking about getting a Shelby Miller one.

Ya, the Brewers jerseys are awful..especially these

I liked our black alternates better, but these look really nice during night game lighting.

btw, those Cards throwback looking uni's they added are classic. They should use that old time white on the regular homes.

I wish the Brewers would just make the jump to the mitt logo pinstripe throwbacks as their everday uniforms. Nobody likes the normal ones anyways.

Am I allowed to say I like the Angels jerseys or no?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

no
Originally posted by marshniners24:

We already know.
Originally posted by jrg:

Possibly the best in baseball. If you look in the crowd, the vast majority of fans are wearing throwback stuff.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Possibly the best in baseball. If you look in the crowd, the vast majority of fans are wearing throwback stuff.

Best in baseball? Nah, but definitely better than what they have now
You guys see the link about the amount of money being paid to dudes on DL??

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/05/13/sports/baseball/money-on-the-bench.html?hp&hp&_r=0

Giants have been very fortunate over the years on injury front... Aside from Pablo's peanut brittle hamate bones and poseys ankle.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/05/13/sports/baseball/money-on-the-bench.html?hp&hp&_r=0

Giants have been very fortunate over the years on injury front... Aside from Pablo's peanut brittle hamate bones and poseys ankle.

lol that's crazy
pretty cool link tho
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yankees 23k/hour

Theyre top 3 imo. Love the colors and the mitt logo.

Id say the top 5 are Giants home, Cardinals home, Brewers throwback home, Blue Jays home, and Tigers road.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Theyre top 3 imo. Love the colors and the mitt logo.

Id say the top 5 are Giants home, Cardinals home, Brewers throwback home, Blue Jays home, and Tigers road.

All great jerseys
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

lol that's crazy
pretty cool link tho

LOL Miami has 11 players and is still near the bottom
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
LOL Miami has 11 players and is still near the bottom

haha I didnt notice that
that's pretty damn funny
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Chris Carpenter
Jake Westbrook
Rafael Furcal