There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Nats Bryce Harper hits double digits in homers.
Watching the Yankees-Rockies game, the Rockies have a left handed pitcher named.......OUTMAN. Can anyone out there name a player on the Astros or Padres?
And the Angels lose to the Astros again.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Watching the Yankees-Rockies game, the Rockies have a left handed pitcher named.......OUTMAN. Can anyone out there name a player on the Astros or Padres?

Bud Norris

Everth Cabrera
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Watching the Yankees-Rockies game, the Rockies have a left handed pitcher named.......OUTMAN. Can anyone out there name a player on the Astros or Padres?

Bud Norris

Everth Cabrera

Excellent.


gotta load up on sunscreen
but we're playing in a dome
light burns bro light burns

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/it-s-always-sunny--sources-say-sunscreen-trick-is-pitchers--latest-way-to-gain-an-edge-173953962.html

lol
double play
[ Edited by 9erfan4life on May 9, 2013 at 5:43 AM ]
Angel Hernandez needs to be suspended at the very least.
I've never seen a team get blatantly robbed as bad as the A's did last night
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I've never seen a team get blatantly robbed as bad as the A's did last night
OH REALLY

The icing on the cake: Bob Melvin being thrown out of the game.

Who saw the postgame interview because the background of a bathroom says it all.
David Ortiz doing good in April and having a good start equals PED?

http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/story?storyId=9257294&top&wjb=
Angels tie worst start in team history despite high hopes
ouch

other teams thought to be at the top of their divisions
Toronto, Chicago WS, and LA Dodgers all in last place
ouch

Miami closes upper deck of stadium because of poor ticket sales
selling 50.4% of their seats
ouch

When is Cleveland gonna close the upper deck?
selling just 32.7% of their seats
ouch
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Angels tie worst start in team history despite high hopes
ouch

other teams thought to be at the top of their divisions
Toronto, Chicago WS, and LA Dodgers all in last place
ouch

Miami closes upper deck of stadium because of poor ticket sales
selling 50.4% of their seats
ouch

When is Cleveland gonna close the upper deck?
selling just 32.7% of their seats
ouch

SMH

Triple Ouch

Expected

Much improved not attracting much.
Why doesn't MLB have a review system like NHL.

Have a "war" room, where officials can watch multiple angles and then tell umps what the ruling is