LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:

LOL
I just heard that Tim Hudson, who just collected his 200th win last night, is the 8th winningest pitcher in MLB since 1897. That blows my mind.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I just heard that Tim Hudson, who just collected his 200th win last night, is the 8th winningest pitcher in MLB since 1897. That blows my mind.

dude just wins

You mean winning percentage right?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yes, thats what he means
So far only Bryce Harper, Denard Spann, and Jordan Zimmerman should be cashing checks...everybody else is slumming everybody

No, losing percentage
Originally posted by marshniners24:

No, losing percentage

oh Phils
Originally posted by Knowledge:
oh Phils

NL EAST CHAMPS

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:

LOL

hahaha nice

HoF
Pitcher Joe Blanton has to be one of the worst off-season pickups. He is winless and has an ERA totally not acceptable.
Kyle Kendrick

Phillies Ace.....
Share 49ersWebzone