LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Astros are winning the WS

LOL
At least I have something to be happy about as a Mets fan. Thank you, Matt Harvey.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
At least I have something to be happy about as a Mets fan. Thank you, Matt Harvey.

Dude is an absolute beast.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Dude is an absolute beast.

Zach Wheeler is not far behind.
Seems like pitcher's that were dominate a couple of seasons ago are rapidly declining. Halladay, Lincecum, Josh Johnson. Before the arm injury, there were a couple of early signs Jered Weaver was heading in that direction.
Roy Halladay gets career win no. 200. Don't bet on 300.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:

He had a great line today. I didn't see him though, he did go 8. Did you see any of him today?
Originally posted by Muggins:

He had a great line today. I didn't see him though, he did go 8. Did you see any of him today?

All I can say he is lucky to have the Marlins. Did pitch decent though.

Best i've seen him pitch in a while. Great command. 1st pitch strikes. Swinging misses on the breaking ball. topped out at 89mph today
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Best i've seen him pitch in a while. Great command. 1st pitch strikes. Swinging misses on the breaking ball. topped out at 89mph today

I'm gonna go all rob on you ....

It was the MARLINS

• jrg
  • Veteran

Who was on the giants that moved to chicago?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Who was on the giants that moved to chicago?

nate schierholtz
damn braves are 11-1. They aint playing around. Good thing is they are the braves, which means they will choke in the playoffs. But seriously, 11-1 and like a plus 39
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
damn braves are 11-1. They aint playing around. Good thing is they are the braves, which means they will choke in the playoffs. But seriously, 11-1 and like a plus 39

That was not an infield fly and Livan was throwing balls and getting called strikes
Share 49ersWebzone