There are 672 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Read the article I provided on the last page, and you will read its not Dodgers vs.Padres, its Dodgers vs. Quentin!
[ Edited by robniner on Apr 12, 2013 at 7:33 AM ]
Baseball players dont know how to fight so none of them should act all tough, Quentin actually tried to do something most guys will walk towards the pitcher so he gives everybody enough time to hold him back. It sucks that Grienke got hurt but he was trying to protect himself so you really cant blame the dude. I dont think Grienke was intentionally throwing at him but oh well.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Baseball players dont know how to fight so none of them should act all tough, Quentin actually tried to do something most guys will walk towards the pitcher so he gives everybody enough time to hold him back. It sucks that Grienke got hurt but he was trying to protect himself so you really cant blame the dude. I dont think Grienke was intentionally throwing at him but oh well.

Pitch was high and waaay inside, think it bounced off his shoulder...not intentional? Sure.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Pitch was high and waaay inside, think it bounced off his shoulder...not intentional? Sure.
Carlos Quentin crowds the plate and always gets hit, that pitch was not waaaaay inside

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 9h Carlos Quentin, who charged the mound after being hit by Zack Greinke, leads MLB with 42 HBP since 2011.

Nolan Ryan doesnt agree with you.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Nolan Ryan doesnt agree with you.
Yeah but that was like 20 years ago when baseball players were actually tough
If Matt Kemp went at Quentin in the parking lot, dude needs to be suspended for double digit games
Originally posted by vrabbit:
If Matt Kemp went at Quentin in the parking lot, dude needs to be suspended for double digit games

Tunnel
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
If it was unintentional he should have said my bad but whatever he said escalated it.
Anyone who actually thinks that Greinke was throwing at Quentin on a 3-2 pitch in a 1 run game in the 6th just doesnt have a clue. There are plenty of chances to get someone over the course of the season if you really want to.
Originally posted by robniner:

Tunnel

Kemp wanted to grab Quentin's cack too.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Anyone who actually thinks that Greinke was throwing at Quentin on a 3-2 pitch in a 1 run game in the 6th just doesnt have a clue. There are plenty of chances to get someone over the course of the season if you really want to.

If it wasn't intentional why mouth off at a pissed off dude

This.
Originally posted by teeohh:

If it wasn't intentional why mouth off at a pissed off dude

Quentin was already walking towards him, how do you know Grienke didnt just say go take your base?