There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by robniner:
Who sees Cal Ripken being a manager one day?

It's possible we might see Cal Ripken being a manager one day.

Been talk about it but honestly he could serve in a role like George Brett is doing with the Royals.
Here comes Harold Reynolds stating the Dodgers may go after Brandon Phillips for their 2B position.
Originally posted by robniner:
Here comes Harold Reynolds stating the Dodgers may go after Brandon Phillips for their 2B position.

still gonna suck lol
Tigers done.

Let's see what happens with Leyland.

You know they will inquire about Kirk Gibson and with the issues down in Arizona, the timing may be right.
Leyland steps down
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS dodgers agree to $28M, 4-year deal with alex guerrero. $10M signing bonus.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS dodgers agree to $28M, 4-year deal with alex guerrero. $10M signing bonus.

Dodgers will just keep spending until they get their titles.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

This. They gonna add Phillips and Price and whoever else they can until they win. Dammit
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

This. They gonna add Phillips and Price and whoever else they can until they win. Dammit

I dont think they will add Phillips with this signing but David Price is a real possibility. Kershaw-Greinke-Price-Ryu would be sick. Stupid. Crazy.

I dont think they will add Phillips with this signing but David Price is a real possibility. Kershaw-Greinke-Price-Ryu would be sick. Stupid. Crazy.

They still need to trade either Crawford or Ethier for someone as well. Can't keep both with Kemp and Puig there.
Dodgers gonna sign Lincecum. BOOK IT

Shut your whore mouth

They still need to trade either Crawford or Ethier for someone as well. Can't keep both with Kemp and Puig there.

I think they will move Ethier and eat a pretty good part of the contract. They could get a decent prospect or possibly a 5th starter for their rotation.

Shut your whore mouth

lol

I pray that doesnt happen. I could take Brian Wilson going there but not Timmy. Ned Coletti does have a track record of going after Giants though (Schmidt, Uribe,Wilson and even Aubrey Huff to name a few)
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM ]