LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by captveg:
Indians win. WC game in Cleveland on Wed.

Now we just wait to see if Texas can force an elimination game against Tampa.

UPDATE: Rays, Indians win; Rangers leading late

HOW are you finding this information?? What kind of sorcery is this...

Rob has inside sources. Very connected.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

That is actually the Wild Card Qualifying Round.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Haha, I know.
Haha, I know.

One of the purposes of the wild-card format was to get rid of the Game 163 scenario. Alas it still counts as part of the regular season.
I anticipate that the Brewers will give Ron Roenicke the pink slip.
This got missed

We all knew the Astros were going to suck this year but losing 15 in a row to end the season, and be on the same list with The Cleveland Spiders-that's extreme suckage there.
[ Edited by robniner on Sep 30, 2013 at 6:49 AM ]
I thought cleveland winning 10 in a row to make the playoffs (or wildcard) was pretty damn cool
reminded me of the A's last year, except the A's won the division
The regular season has FINALLY come to an end.

This thread will now go on WRAPUP MODE. Managerial firings and hardware talk will be topics of discussions.

For postseason talk, join us in the postseason thread.

Also express your feelings of this past season.

THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!!!

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The regular season has FINALLY come to an end.

This thread will now go on WRAPUP MODE. Managerial firings and hardware talk will be topics of discussions.

For postseason talk, join us in the postseason thread.

Also express your feelings of this past season.

THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!!!

rob thinks he owns this s**ts

The Mets and Twins decide to resign their managers but for the Cubs, the rebuilding period is over as they sent Dale Sveum packing.

There is speculation surrounding Joe Girardi as he may not comeback as manager of the Yankees and move back home to Chicago to be the new skipper.
The Mets and Twins decide to resign their managers but for the Cubs, the rebuilding period is over as they sent Dale Sveum packing.

There is speculation surrounding Joe Girardi as he may not comeback as manager of the Yankees and move back home to Chicago to be the new skipper.

Thanks. Never would have known this.
lol

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 1m Marlins are selling tickets to the Henderson Alvarez no-hitter, after the fact. http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130930&content_id=62230650&vkey=pr_mia&c_id=mia ;…
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
lol

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 1m Marlins are selling tickets to the Henderson Alvarez no-hitter, after the fact. http://miami.marlins.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130930&content_id=62230650&vkey=pr_mia&c_id=mia ;…

just sad
Originally posted by valrod33:
lol

just sad

Priceless.
Share 49ersWebzone