There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Papelbon
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
The Braves are showing you why its a bad idea to slump after punching your ticket to the postseason.


I do not like their chances against the Dodgers.
Originally posted by jrg:
Papelbon

WHAT A PLAY!!!

JIMMY ROLLINS FTW!!
Pendleton vs. Johnson

Originally posted by jrg:
Pendleton vs. Johnson


Sunday is about to get crazy!
Originally posted by jrg:


Andy's last win came against a guy with the last name Clemens. Coincidence? I think not!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by jrg:


Andy's last win came against a guy with the last name Clemens. Coincidence? I think not!

Haha right? Jeter is still there..but time to turn the page for the Yankees
AL WILD CARD CONTENTION TEAMS AND PITCHERS STARTING

RAYS: Moore

INDIANS: Jimenez

RANGERS: Darvish

All winnable, but never know.
Originally posted by robniner:
AL WILD CARD CONTENTION TEAMS AND PITCHERS STARTING

RAYS: Moore

INDIANS: Jimenez

RANGERS: Darvish

All winnable, but never know.

UPDATE: Rays, Indians winning. Rangers losing.
The Marlins end their season with a no-hitter in walk off fashion vs. the Tigers.
Originally posted by robniner:
The Marlins end their season with a no-hitter in walk off fashion vs. the Tigers.

Unique way for a guy to celebrate a no-hitter with his team winning in the bottom of the 9th and not needing to go out and put it on the line in the 10th.


As for the AL WC - with the Rays win we can still have a 3-way tie if the Indians blow their current late lead. If the Indians win the Rangers need to win as well to play an elimination game against Tampa for the 2nd WC spot.
Indians win. WC game in Cleveland on Wed.

Now we just wait to see if Texas can force an elimination game against Tampa.