There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
There are 5 guys in history that have led their league in ERA three consecutive years. Lefty Grove, Greg Maddux, Roger Clemens, Sandy Koufax, and now, Clayton Kershaw. That's some pretty good company.

Best pitcher going right now and I dont think its close

Jered weaver

Bartolo Colon
Name your top 5 starting pitchers in the mlb today. Go.

1. Jered weaver
2. Kershaw
3. Mad max
4. Bartolo
5. Mike trout
6. Yu darvish

1. Jered weaver
2. Kershaw
3. Mad max
4. Bartolo
5. Mike trout
6. Yu darvish

Kenshin Kawakami

END THREAD

1. Jered weaver
2. Kershaw
3. Mad max
4. Bartolo
5. Mike trout
6. Yu darvish

That's legit
There are 5 guys in history that have led their league in ERA three consecutive years. Lefty Grove, Greg Maddux, Roger Clemens, Sandy Koufax, and now, Clayton Kershaw. That's some pretty good company.

Yes it is. Kershaw is going to become the first pitcher to make 30M a year. For a guy who doesnt have a blazing high 90s fastball he is simply amazing. I've loved this kid from the first moment I saw him pitch. ( even as a Giants fan)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yes it is. Kershaw is going to become the first pitcher to make 30M a year. For a guy who doesnt have a blazing high 90s fastball he is simply amazing. I've loved this kid from the first moment I saw him pitch. ( even as a Giants fan)

Basically a million dollars per start
Crazy...
Lol...Georgia is mad

Originally posted by jrg:
Lol...Georgia is mad

Its stupid and you are an idiot for linking that pic to them hating the one game WC. They were angry cuz of the call that was made in that game not the WC playoff
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM ]
Lol...Georgia is mad

Its stupid and you are an idiot for linking that pic to them hating the one game WC. They were angry cuz of the call that was made in that game not the WC playoff

Riiiiiiiiiiiight
Riiiiiiiiiiiight

So what you are saying is that them throwing that stuff on the field was because they were mad at the one game WC playoff? Thats what you are saying
Riiiiiiiiiiiight

So what you are saying is that them throwing that stuff on the field was because they were mad at the one game WC playoff? Thats what you are saying

I'm joking around. Calm your damn tits.

I grew up as a Yankee fan, and remember watching Mariano Rivera starting (yes, starting) on July 4th, 1996 as a rookie, and then setting up for Wetteland. Amazing career, and I'm convinced this dude could throw that cutter until he's 50 if he wanted to.

I always hated the Yankees and the fact that they tried to buy titles. However, Rivera and Jeter have been the class of baseball for so many years. What an awesome emotional moment. You can argue who the best catcher was, best infielder, etc.... but there is ZERO debate on the greatest closer of all time.
^Yep. Very cool
First pre-off-season managerial casualty: Seattle Mariners Eric Wedge due to visionary differences.
Originally posted by robniner:
First pre-off-season managerial casualty: Seattle Mariners Eric Wedge due to visionary differences.

More like.. due to the fact that Seattle wouldnt give him a long term extenstion. Well.. maybe thats the same thing.