There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Bud Selig will today announce formally he's retiring, effective in January 2015
The Yanks are willing to pay $300 million for Cano?
Angels will give him 30 years 900 million
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Not a chance in helll Cano gets 300 million. I dont even know if he gets 200M. He is 30 years old and didnt have his best year. I think 156 is right.. 26 for 6 yrs.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Bud Selig will today announce formally he's retiring, effective in January 2015

Yipppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot. f**k ya, awesome. f**k him. Woot. Yesssssssssssssss!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Yipppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot. f**k ya, awesome. f**k him. Woot. Yesssssssssssssss!

This
Wish it was earlier
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Giants won 2 titles while Bud was Commish. I dont hate him.
Chances Costas expresses interest in the Commish hob?

I grew up as a Yankee fan, and remember watching Mariano Rivera starting (yes, starting) on July 4th, 1996 as a rookie, and then setting up for Wetteland. Amazing career, and I'm convinced this dude could throw that cutter until he's 50 if he wanted to.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I grew up as a Yankee fan, and remember watching Mariano Rivera starting (yes, starting) on July 4th, 1996 as a rookie, and then setting up for Wetteland. Amazing career, and I'm convinced this dude could throw that cutter until he's 50 if he wanted to.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Not a chance in helll Cano gets 300 million. I dont even know if he gets 200M. He is 30 years old and didnt have his best year. I think 156 is right.. 26 for 6 yrs.

Someone may give him 200 million. Imagine if the Angels deliver, they'd have half a billion dollars tied up with 3 players.
There are 5 guys in history that have led their league in ERA three consecutive years. Lefty Grove, Greg Maddux, Roger Clemens, Sandy Koufax, and now, Clayton Kershaw. That's some pretty good company.
There are 5 guys in history that have led their league in ERA three consecutive years. Lefty Grove, Greg Maddux, Roger Clemens, Sandy Koufax, and now, Clayton Kershaw. That's some pretty good company.

Best pitcher going right now and I dont think its close

Best pitcher going right now and I dont think its close

Jered weaver
I bet Max would love to play in the NL and get to face pitchers a few times a game

him and Darvish would have 300 strike outs a season