There are 378 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
#1 seed
The Tigers clinch the Central for the 3rd consecutive time

Let's see if they can overcome the stigma.
The Yanks miss the post season . . .

A rare and beautiful thing ;-)
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
The Yanks miss the post season . . .

A rare and beautiful thing ;-)

I'm surprised they got as close as they did with all the injuries they had. I have to believe that they would have made the playoffs if Tex, Granderson, and Jeter hadnt been hurt.
Todd Helton's last game at Coors was memorable as he hit a home run at his final first at-bat but wished the game turned out to be a happy ending instead of a whoopin.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
One of the better moments in baseball

Todd Helton
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Originally posted by jrg:
One of the better moments in baseball

Todd Helton

Alcoholic
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Yahoo Sports ‏@YahooSports

Breaking news on @SportsDash from @YahooSports : MLB Commish Bud Selig is set to step down. Details to come on @YahooSports

RT @carolynmanno: Hearing a 3pm press conference is scheduled...not sure of details...stay with @YahooSports for details
Originally posted by Jcool:
Yahoo Sports ‏@YahooSports

Breaking news on @SportsDash from @YahooSports : MLB Commish Bud Selig is set to step down. Details to come on @YahooSports

RT @carolynmanno: Hearing a 3pm press conference is scheduled...not sure of details...stay with @YahooSports for details

He cant handle any more A-Rod
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM ]

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Bud Selig will today announce formally he's retiring, effective in January 2015
The Yanks are willing to pay $300 million for Cano?
Angels will give him 30 years 900 million
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Yanks are willing to pay $300 million for Cano?

Not a chance in helll Cano gets 300 million. I dont even know if he gets 200M. He is 30 years old and didnt have his best year. I think 156 is right.. 26 for 6 yrs.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Bud Selig will today announce formally he's retiring, effective in January 2015

Yipppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot. f**k ya, awesome. f**k him. Woot. Yesssssssssssssss!
Share 49ersWebzone