There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

I think the only major award that is a toss up is NL ROY. Will it be Puig or Fernandez. I think the others have clear frontrunners.
Fernandez
Originally posted by jrg:
Fernandez

I would go with Puig. .946 OPS and a .326 BA is pretty amazing for a rookie. He basically put the Dodgers on his back when they were down and out and the team didnt even miss Matt Kemp. But, its close.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Fernandez

I would go with Puig. .946 OPS and a .326 BA is pretty amazing for a rookie. He basically put the Dodgers on his back when they were down and out and the team didnt even miss Matt Kemp. But, its close.

Puig couldn't hit this

Carlos Gomez sure know how to hotdog while trotting the bases after homering and then clear the benches.
#1 seed
The Tigers clinch the Central for the 3rd consecutive time

Let's see if they can overcome the stigma.
The Yanks miss the post season . . .

A rare and beautiful thing ;-)
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
The Yanks miss the post season . . .

A rare and beautiful thing ;-)

I'm surprised they got as close as they did with all the injuries they had. I have to believe that they would have made the playoffs if Tex, Granderson, and Jeter hadnt been hurt.
Todd Helton's last game at Coors was memorable as he hit a home run at his final first at-bat but wished the game turned out to be a happy ending instead of a whoopin.
One of the better moments in baseball

Todd Helton

One of the better moments in baseball

Todd Helton

Alcoholic
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Yahoo Sports ‏@YahooSports

Breaking news on @SportsDash from @YahooSports : MLB Commish Bud Selig is set to step down. Details to come on @YahooSports

RT @carolynmanno: Hearing a 3pm press conference is scheduled...not sure of details...stay with @YahooSports for details
Originally posted by Jcool:
Yahoo Sports ‏@YahooSports

Breaking news on @SportsDash from @YahooSports : MLB Commish Bud Selig is set to step down. Details to come on @YahooSports

RT @carolynmanno: Hearing a 3pm press conference is scheduled...not sure of details...stay with @YahooSports for details

He cant handle any more A-Rod
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM ]