LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Didn't see this but who think there would be the battle for the best record in the league between the Braves and Cardinals. I guess it is important to get the coveted one seed as you do not want to be the team that has to play the Dodgers in the DS.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Didn't see this but who think there would be the battle for the best record in the league between the Braves and Cardinals. I guess it is important to get the coveted one seed as you do not want to be the team that has to play the Dodgers in the DS.

Braves better get going then. Can't lose to the Cubs. Especially the way this guy has been playing lately

Just love hearing the crowd roar..............on the road.
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 21, 2013 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Braves better get going then. Can't lose to the Cubs. Especially the way this guy has been playing lately

Just love hearing the crowd road..............on the road.

You give this guy a full-time gig, he will be a home run hitting machine like Chris Davis.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Just love hearing the crowd roar..............on the road.

You give this guy a full-time gig, he will be a home run hitting machine like Chris Davis.

Don't wanna get too far ahead..but who knows. Guy hits absolute bombs. He has 16 HR on the year currently and has pretty much just been a pinch hitter all year. Allen Craig is out til the playoffs...so Adams will start the rest of the year.
We have a week left in the regular season. It's been one long ride and its coming down to the final week.

-The Braves, A's, and Tigers should have their tickets punched in shortly

-The Cards are feverishly trying to wrap their division up but the Reds and Pirates say this one is not over yet

-The Nats are on prayer and miracle mode.

-The battle for homefield comes down between the Braves and Cards.

-The Red Sox are focusing on locking up homefield in their league.

-The AL Wild Card spots are coming down between the Indians,Rays,Rangers and Royals.

So an exciting week is ahead of us so finish up strong.
Looks like the Phillies FO gave Ryno a glaring vote of confidence that he will no longer wear the interim tag.
[ Edited by robniner on Sep 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM ]
Braves, A's, Cards officially in.

The NL is all but set.
I didnt see the Manny Machado injury ?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Is he going to be good to go for next season?

Damn that sucks. Great young talent.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Orioles

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Prince with 500 straight games pretty impressive
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Prince with 500 straight games pretty impressive

The nachos keep him going

• jrg
  • Veteran
For the first time in 21 years, the Pittsburgh Pirates are headed to the postseason.
Share 49ersWebzone