LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

you guys see josh donaldsons diving catch? catch of the year!
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
you guys see josh donaldsons diving catch? catch of the year!

You arent saying that because you are an A's fan are you?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

I hate when f**ks dive when they dont need to, He didnt need to dive and made that a lot harder then it needed to be
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

I hate when f**ks dive when they dont need to, He didnt need to dive and made that a lot harder then it needed to be

would have been tough if he didn't. probably noticed the tarp from his peripheral vision. would have been harder to completely slow down and lean over.

but i agree with a lot of players over selling their plays. the best is when its a fly ball and the OF catches it..and smashes into the wall. totally unnecessary

I dont know man. That was a pretty special catch and I think he did need to dive to get it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I dont know man. That was a pretty special catch and I think he did need to dive to get it.

agreed. would have harder to slow his momentum and lean over in my opinion.

Nah, I aint buying that he could have just leaned over the tarp

But if it was Freddie Freeman or Chris Johnson it would have been the greatest catch ever.

But if it was Freddie Freeman or Chris Johnson it would have been the greatest catch ever.

LOL Chris Johnson is retarded , Andrelton would have had to make that play and Freddie wouldnt have dove

LOL Chris Johnson is retarded , Andrelton would have had to make that play and Freddie wouldnt have dove

Still cant believe he might win the batting title.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 4, 2013 at 1:27 PM ]
Jimmy Leyland sure had a good night.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by robniner:

worst pitching I've seen by 4 guys in one game in my lyfe

figured a loss for this game with Porcello pitching he pitched good his last outing and he's keeping up with his good game / s**tty game streak
Originally posted by SoCold:

figured a loss for this game with Porcello pitching he pitched good his last outing and he's keeping up with his good game / s**tty game streak

Practically, 70% of the Red Sox lineup had a golf outing; Big Papi with two!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SoCold:

Practically, 70% of the Red Sox lineup had a golf outing; Big Papi with two!

hopefully it woke them up to get pounded like that

next three games @ KC are big Tigers always seem to play like s**t in KC, I think it's too much BBQ and hookers
Share 49ersWebzone