Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
The Angels are the cheapest, nice

thats b/c you need more beer to make them watchable

LOL So true. Once Trout's at bat is over you might as well drink. Nothing else will be worth paying attention to.

Trout is more watchable alone then the entire giants team combined

How did the Giants get into this conversation. We were talking about the Angels. Funny though how the Angels cant make the playoffs with the great Mike Trout in their lineup. Oh right... they spent all their money on old declining players, have one of the worst staffs in the league, traded Jean Segura for a rental, and are f**ked for years. Enjoy Mike Trout because that is all that you will be enjoying.

I feel bad for you lol why do you hate life so much

I feel bad for you. Having to root for the Angels and the Kings. I hope the Niners win so you have at least 1 team that isnt pathetic.

I love when people think you cant point out a flaw in their favorite team unless your team is better. Giants fans cant make fun of the Angels because were bad too? The conversation was about the Angels, not the Giants.

The Angels are an example of what happens when a dumb, impatient fan gets to spend the teams' money.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I love when people think you cant point out a flaw in their favorite team unless your team is better. Giants fans cant make fun of the Angels because were bad too? The conversation was about the Angels, not the Giants.

The Angels are an example of what happens when a dumb, impatient fan gets to spend the teams' money.

Thanks for the input
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
The Angels are the cheapest, nice

thats b/c you need more beer to make them watchable

LOL So true. Once Trout's at bat is over you might as well drink. Nothing else will be worth paying attention to.

Trout is more watchable alone then the entire giants team combined

How did the Giants get into this conversation. We were talking about the Angels. Funny though how the Angels cant make the playoffs with the great Mike Trout in their lineup. Oh right... they spent all their money on old declining players, have one of the worst staffs in the league, traded Jean Segura for a rental, and are f**ked for years. Enjoy Mike Trout because that is all that you will be enjoying.

I feel bad for you lol why do you hate life so much

I feel bad for you. Having to root for the Angels and the Kings. I hope the Niners win so you have at least 1 team that isnt pathetic.

Exactly. Marsh got all butt hurt because I made a negative comment about his Angels. Kind of like he cant let go of one comment I made about the "Seattle Kings" No big deal though.
f**k the angels and the giants, they both suck nuts this year
Lol I got all butt hurt

Okay

Thanks for the input

+1

Thanks for the input

No problem. Im sure nobody cared, but it was more insightful than "Mark Trumbo doe".
The last day of waiver season went down in the much exciting NL Central race as the Pirates acquired 1B Justin Morneau from the Twins. In response, the Cards went within the division and acquired embattled reliever John Axford from the Brewers.

The Pirates have assured they are not going down without a fight.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol giants and angels doe

Originally posted by robniner:
The last day of waiver season went down in the much exciting NL Central race as the Pirates acquired 1B Justin Morneau from the Twins. In response, the Cards went within the division and acquired embattled reliever John Axford from the Brewers.

The Pirates have assured they are not going down without a fight.

Where do you copy and paste this stuff from?
Originally posted by jrg:
lol giants and angels doe

This

2002 World Series

Tim salmon doe
Dodgers add 2B Michael Young from the Phils.
SEPTEMBER has rolled in.

The final month of the regular season is upon us.

Exciting races in the AL EAST and NL CENTRAL.

Also marks the expansion of rosters.

So good luck to your favorite teams and hope they finish strong.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Pirates Rangers world series. I'm calling it

f**k the doyers
Share 49ersWebzone