There are 155 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Dodgers WIN!!!!
If I recall, jrg was talking smack on the Dodgers a month or two ago about how the cards are a real team...
How'd you like them apples!!! Lol

Miller at one point was the favorite to win ROY, now looks like Puig is the favorite.

Miller could have gone undefeated the rest of the season and they'd give it to Puig regardless

People are obsessed

He is hitting over .370. Right now Puig is the front runner.

Not denying his talent. Just saying Miller could have won every game the rest of the season and Puig came back down to earth...and he'd still win.

Alas, Jose Fernandez is a darkhorse pitching this good on a bad team; even went to the ASG.

I would imagine no one expected him to make an impact at this level till next year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Alas, Jose Fernandez is a darkhorse pitching this good on a bad team; even went to the ASG.

I would imagine no one expected him to make an impact at this level till next year.

Yeah, that kid is incredible

Yeah, that kid is incredible

His pitching location is just nasty.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

man, this dodger thing is getting annoying. I cannot wait until they lose in the post season so things can go back to normal-that being the Giants are kings on the west coast.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dodgers WIN!!!!
If I recall, jrg was talking smack on the Dodgers a month or two ago about how the cards are a real team...

Where have you been all year? Now that LA is winning, all the "fans" are coming out of the woodwork.

It happened in our Giants thread too though 99. Guys who didnt ever post came in when the Giants were in the post season. Its just the way it is.

The difference is we always have a base of fans who post, through bad times and good. There isnt 1 Dodger fan on this board who posts regularly. I didnt even know who the Dodger fans were on here until they started winning.

I just found it amusing that someone who has 1 post in the Dodger thread, and 1 post in the MLB thread all season is thumping their chest at jrg 4+ months into the season.

Think of the Giants thread on a Dodgers/LA based forum.

This is a 49ers site though, not a Giants site. If youre a hardcore Dodger fan, post in the thread. Who cares what people say. You of all people should agree, since you take more crap than anyone else for who you pull for.

Tons of people post in the Lakers thread, and the Lakers are just as hated by northern CA fans as the Dodgers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dodgers WIN!!!!

Where have you been all year? Now that LA is winning, all the "fans" are coming out of the woodwork.

It happened in our Giants thread too though 99. Guys who didnt ever post came in when the Giants were in the post season. Its just the way it is.

The difference is we always have a base of fans who post, through bad times and good. There isnt 1 Dodger fan on this board who posts regularly. I didnt even know who the Dodger fans were on here until they started winning.

I just found it amusing that someone who has 1 post in the Dodger thread, and 1 post in the MLB thread all season is thumping their chest at jrg 4+ months into the season.

Think of the Giants thread on a Dodgers/LA based forum.

This is a 49ers site though, not a Giants site. If youre a hardcore Dodger fan, post in the thread. Who cares what people say. You of all people should agree, since you take more crap than anyone else for who you pull for.

Tons of people post in the Lakers thread, and the Lakers are just as hated by northern CA fans as the Dodgers.

Haha, I really don't care though. I just understand why it is like that.

Imagine if there was some Giants/Lakers fans on a Laker forum.

The Dodgers were sucking after succeeding and the Giants were succeeding after sucking.

Laker fans would be saying the same thing about Giant fans.

Like John said..just the way it works sometimes
  • jrg
  • Veteran
MEDIA VIEWS: CLARK SAYS PUJOLS USED PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING DRUG

link

MEDIA VIEWS: CLARK SAYS PUJOLS USED PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING DRUG

link

Pffft I've been saying that for years now
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

pretty sick pitch but Bruce Lee Rondon and his 103 mph fastball is not impressed

Miami lol

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Originally posted by SoCold:

is that Raburn???
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by SoCold:

is that Raburn???

yeah it was awesome

Tigers ran the starter in the 3rd after he gave up 5 runs
Indians bullpen already short from getting beat up by the tigers the previous three games ran out of pitchers

All the tigers were giving him s**t from the dugout even Raburn was laughing when he was pitching Francona did not look amused
then he SO Tui and had a 123 inning lol topped 88 mph with his fastball
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
A-ROID

tigers hungry, EAT
John Blake ‏@RangerBlake 33m Rangers have acquired OF Alex Rios and cash considerations from the White Sox for a player to be named later or cash. Rios has 12 HR-55 RBI.
Share 49ersWebzone