There are 211 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Rangers claim Alex Rios from White Sox off waivers
The Angels forgot the basic prinicpal of how to win in the majors. HAVE GREAT PITCHING. They put all their eggs in a basket of Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton and now they have a joke of a rotation because of it. Good thing they have Mike Trout because that alone should keep fans coming to the games.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Good thing they have Mike Trout because that alone should keep fans coming to the games.
Negative. I drove past the stadium around 8:00 pm yesterday on the 57. Stadium looked less than half empty.
Originally posted by jrg:
Rangers claim Alex Rios from White Sox off waivers

They should have just went ahead and pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago.
Dodgers WIN!!!!
If I recall, jrg was talking smack on the Dodgers a month or two ago about how the cards are a real team...
How'd you like them apples!!! Lol
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Dodgers WIN!!!!
If I recall, jrg was talking smack on the Dodgers a month or two ago about how the cards are a real team...

Miller at one point was the favorite to win ROY, now looks like Puig is the favorite.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dodgers WIN!!!!

Hey man..nothing I can say really

If I could make any excuse, it'd be we haven't been playing well at all lately..but you guys have been beating everyone (not just us)

Would be interesting to meet in the playoffs.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Dodgers WIN!!!!

Miller at one point was the favorite to win ROY, now looks like Puig is the favorite.

Miller could have gone undefeated the rest of the season and they'd give it to Puig regardless

People are obsessed
  • jrg
  • Veteran
That St. Louis/Mizzou native pitching for the Tigers is PRETTY good
Dodgers WIN!!!!

Miller could have gone undefeated the rest of the season and they'd give it to Puig regardless

People are obsessed

He is hitting over .370. Right now Puig is the front runner.

Dodgers WIN!!!!

Where have you been all year? Now that LA is winning, all the "fans" are coming out of the woodwork.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dodgers WIN!!!!

People are obsessed

He is hitting over .370. Right now Puig is the front runner.

Not denying his talent. Just saying Miller could have won every game the rest of the season and Puig came back down to earth...and he'd still win.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dodgers WIN!!!!

Where have you been all year? Now that LA is winning, all the "fans" are coming out of the woodwork.

It happened in our Giants thread too though 99. Guys who didnt ever post came in when the Giants were in the post season. Its just the way it is.
Dodgers WIN!!!!

It happened in our Giants thread too though 99. Guys who didnt ever post came in when the Giants were in the post season. Its just the way it is.

The difference is we always have a base of fans who post, through bad times and good. There isnt 1 Dodger fan on this board who posts regularly. I didnt even know who the Dodger fans were on here until they started winning.

I just found it amusing that someone who has 1 post in the Dodger thread, and 1 post in the MLB thread all season is thumping their chest at jrg 4+ months into the season.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dodgers WIN!!!!

The difference is we always have a base of fans who post, through bad times and good. There isnt 1 Dodger fan on this board who posts regularly. I didnt even know who the Dodger fans were on here until they started winning.

I just found it amusing that someone who has 1 post in the Dodger thread, and 1 post in the MLB thread all season is thumping their chest at jrg 4+ months into the season.

Think of the Giants thread on a Dodgers/LA based forum.
[ Edited by jrg on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone