There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,705
Lol james posting like he didn't see my post from three hours before

Looks like the cards can't wait to get out of Pittsburgh either
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,334
Originally posted by SoCold:
Lol james posting like he didn't see my post from three hours before

Looks like the cards can't wait to get out of Pittsburgh either

nah we just ignore your posts bro
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 30, 2013 at 3:34 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,705
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Lol james posting like he didn't see my post from three hours before

Looks like the cards can't wait to get out of Pittsburgh either

nah we just ignore your posts bro

so you ignore my posts
then post the same s**t I post
and quote my post to tell me you ignore my posts
cool story post bro

stop garcing up the mlb thread
Originally posted by jrg:
But yeah, I'm not him..but I believe his comment was going towards how the Cardinals have been THE organization for a long time. They're consistently good. Competing every season. Now they have the best winning % in baseball AND the #1 farm system in baseball. I'd say that has to count for something.

I'll agree whole-heartedly with this comment. I'm a little jealous of the Cards when it comes to the way they run their organization. I love my Braves but they could learn a few things from St.Louis in regards on how to draft and run their farm system.
David Kaplan ‏@thekapman 3m Sounds like White Sox and Pirates are getting close on a deal for Alex Rios. Cash being worked on. Not sure if they can find a middle ground
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,334
Originally posted by valrod33:
David Kaplan ‏@thekapman 3m Sounds like White Sox and Pirates are getting close on a deal for Alex Rios. Cash being worked on. Not sure if they can find a middle ground

jeez.......
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m Source: Bonifacio #BlueJays player most likely to move, but team mostly quiet. Jays also shopping Melky, per @BNightengale on @MLBNetwork.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m Source: Bonifacio #BlueJays player most likely to move, but team mostly quiet. Jays also shopping Melky, per @BNightengale on @MLBNetwork.

Who is gonna take this chance with a possible 100 game ban?
damn why ya'll hating on robniner

i enjoy the baseball updates
Derrick Goold ‏@dgoold 5m #Cardinals have an agreement in place for Rzepczynski, sending him to #Indians, sources confirm. Not clear when will be announced. #stlcards
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,334
Originally posted by valrod33:
Derrick Goold ‏@dgoold 5m #Cardinals have an agreement in place for Rzepczynski, sending him to #Indians, sources confirm. Not clear when will be announced. #stlcards

Either the Phillies and Red Sox are going to go blockbuster tomorrow, or not. Michael Young and Cliff Lee, or just Papelbon.

Still hot names: Peavy and Norris.
Zack Wheeler is tossing a DomiNoNo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,334
Originally posted by valrod33:
Zack Wheeler is tossing a DomiNoNo

giants are rooting him on
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home