LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
But yeah, I'm not him..but I believe his comment was going towards how the Cardinals have been THE organization for a long time. They're consistently good. Competing every season. Now they have the best winning % in baseball AND the #1 farm system in baseball. I'd say that has to count for something.

I'll agree whole-heartedly with this comment. I'm a little jealous of the Cards when it comes to the way they run their organization. I love my Braves but they could learn a few things from St.Louis in regards on how to draft and run their farm system.
David Kaplan ‏@thekapman 3m Sounds like White Sox and Pirates are getting close on a deal for Alex Rios. Cash being worked on. Not sure if they can find a middle ground
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
David Kaplan ‏@thekapman 3m Sounds like White Sox and Pirates are getting close on a deal for Alex Rios. Cash being worked on. Not sure if they can find a middle ground

jeez.......
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m Source: Bonifacio #BlueJays player most likely to move, but team mostly quiet. Jays also shopping Melky, per @BNightengale on @MLBNetwork.
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m Source: Bonifacio #BlueJays player most likely to move, but team mostly quiet. Jays also shopping Melky, per @BNightengale on @MLBNetwork.

Who is gonna take this chance with a possible 100 game ban?
damn why ya'll hating on robniner

i enjoy the baseball updates
Derrick Goold ‏@dgoold 5m #Cardinals have an agreement in place for Rzepczynski, sending him to #Indians, sources confirm. Not clear when will be announced. #stlcards
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Derrick Goold ‏@dgoold 5m #Cardinals have an agreement in place for Rzepczynski, sending him to #Indians, sources confirm. Not clear when will be announced. #stlcards

Either the Phillies and Red Sox are going to go blockbuster tomorrow, or not. Michael Young and Cliff Lee, or just Papelbon.

Still hot names: Peavy and Norris.

Zack Wheeler is tossing a DomiNoNo
  • jrg
  • Veteran

giants are rooting him on
Originally posted by TheChozen:

Who is gonna take this chance with a possible 100 game ban?

Theyve already announced that players who were recently suspended for PED's would be considered to have already served their time. Melky, Colon, and Grandal are all likely safe.
Originally posted by jrg:

giants are rooting him on

Let's now see if he can just toss a complete game.
3way trade with Boston white Sox and tigers. Peavy going to Boston
Share 49ersWebzone