There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m #Brewers' Braun suspended for rest of season, according to MLB. Effective immediately

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 2m Braun in statement: "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions."
f**kin cheater finally admitted to it
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 19s Braun earning $8.5M this season with Brewers. His suspension is without pay, and will cost him about $3.4M.
s**t just got real
Originally posted by vrabbit:
s**t just got real

A-Rod is next reportedly.

MLB apparently giving reduced sentences for guys not appealing, which is hores**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Braun
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
s**t just got real

MLB apparently giving reduced sentences for guys not appealing, which is hores**t.

It is horses**t. They should throw the book at all of them. Then they should make sure in the next CBA that first suspension is 1 full year, 2nd is 2 full years, and 3rd is lifetime ban.
at least he stole the mvp award from matt kemp
And you thought the Biogenesis suspensions will happen next season.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
s**t just got real

It is horses**t. They should throw the book at all of them. Then they should make sure in the next CBA that first suspension is 1 full year, 2nd is 2 full years, and 3rd is lifetime ban.
I was reading that they cant suspend them under the current agreement because they technically didnt fail a a drug test. So the player, players union and MLB reached an agreement on a suspension
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
s**t just got real

Yes pls
Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 3m Attn Yankees fans: RT @TJQuinnESPN: A-Rod a different story. Possibility he interfered with investigation. MLB will go after him harder.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 3m Attn Yankees fans: RT @TJQuinnESPN: A-Rod a different story. Possibility he interfered with investigation. MLB will go after him harder.

rushes to pick up Logan Schafer in fantasy leagues ....

no, wait, he sucks