There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

[ Edited by YungBird on Jul 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,091
Originally posted by YungBird:

somehow Delmon Young is batting .273
Originally posted by YungBird:

Now that's being flexible.

I don't think any hitter wants to see that type of pitching form
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by YungBird:


would break the D
Juan Uribe pretty much had it going by driving in majority of the Dodgers runs in Game 1 of the Giants-Dodgers series.
I love the commentary. lol
How often do you see a runner, all the way from first, score the winning run thanks to a poor relay throw from the outfield? That is what exactly happened at the end of the Marlins/Cards game.
Nats middle relief just totally SUCKS! They have blown good starts from their starting pitching.
National League All-Stars

Starters
C: Yadier Molina, Cardinals
1B: Joey Votto, Reds
2B: Brandon Phillips, Reds
SS: Troy Tulowitzki, Rockies
3B: David Wright, Mets
OF: Carlos Beltran, Cardinals
OF: Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies
OF: Bryce Harper, Nationals

Pitchers
LHP: Madison Bumgarner, Giants
LHP: Aroldis Chapman, Reds
LHP: Patrick Corbin, D-backs
RHP: Jose Fernandez, Marlins
RHP: Jason Grilli, Pirates
RHP: Matt Harvey, Mets
LHP: Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers
RHP: Craig Kimbrel, Braves
LHP: Cliff Lee, Phillies
LHP: Jeff Locke, Pirates
RHP: Adam Wainwright, Cardinals
LHP: Travis Wood, Cubs
RHP: Jordan Zimmermann, Nationals

NL Reserves
OF Andrew McCutchen, Pirates
OF Michael Cuddyer, Rockies
C Buster Posey, Giants
3B Pedro Alvarez, Pirates
OF Domonic Brown, Phillies
SS Everth Cabrera, Padres
2B Matt Carpenter, Cardinals
1B Allen Craig, Cardinals
1B Paul Goldschmidt, Diamondbacks
OF Carlos Gomez, Brewers
SS Jean Segura, Brewers
2B Marco Scutaro, Giants

American League All-Stars

Starters
C: Joe Mauer, Twins
1B: Chris Davis, Orioles
2B: Robinson Cano, Yankees
SS: J.J. Hardy, Orioles
3B: Miguel Cabrera, Tigers
OF: Mike Trout, Angels
OF: Adam Jones, Orioles
OF: Jose Bautista, Blue Jays
DH: David Ortiz, Red Sox

Pitchers
RHP: Clay Buchholz @, Red Sox
LHP: Brett Cecil, Blue Jays
RHP: Bartolo Colon *, A's
RHP: Jesse Crain @, White Sox
RHP: Yu Darvish, Rangers
RHP: Felix Hernandez, Mariners
RHP: Hisashi Iwakuma, Mariners
RHP: Justin Masterson, Indians
RHP: Joe Nathan, Rangers
LHP: Glen Perkins *, Twins
RHP: Mariano Rivera, Yankees
LHP: Chris Sale, White Sox
RHP: Max Scherzer, Tigers
RHP: Justin Verlander, Tigers

Reserves
C: Jason Castro, Astros
C: Salvador Perez, Royals
1B: Prince Fielder, Tigers
2B: Jason Kipnis, Indians
2B: Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox
2B: Ben Zobrist, Rays
SS: Jhonny Peralta: Tigers
3B: Manny Machado, Orioles
OF: Nelson Cruz, Rangers
OF: Alex Gordon, Royals
OF: Torii Hunter, Tigers
DH: Edwin Encarnacion, Blue Jays
Originally posted by Niners99:
National League All-Stars

Starters
C: Yadier Molina, Cardinals
1B: Joey Votto, Reds
2B: Brandon Phillips, Reds
SS: Troy Tulowitzki, Rockies
3B: David Wright, Mets
OF: Carlos Beltran, Cardinals
OF: Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies
OF: Bryce Harper, Nationals

Pitchers
LHP: Madison Bumgarner, Giants
LHP: Aroldis Chapman, Reds
LHP: Patrick Corbin, D-backs
RHP: Jose Fernandez, Marlins
RHP: Jason Grilli, Pirates
RHP: Matt Harvey, Mets
LHP: Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers
RHP: Craig Kimbrel, Braves
LHP: Cliff Lee, Phillies
LHP: Jeff Locke, Pirates
RHP: Adam Wainwright, Cardinals
LHP: Travis Wood, Cubs
RHP: Jordan Zimmermann, Nationals

NL Reserves
OF Andrew McCutchen, Pirates
OF Michael Cuddyer, Rockies
C Buster Posey, Giants
3B Pedro Alvarez, Pirates
OF Domonic Brown, Phillies
SS Everth Cabrera, Padres
2B Matt Carpenter, Cardinals
1B Allen Craig, Cardinals
1B Paul Goldschmidt, Diamondbacks
OF Carlos Gomez, Brewers
SS Jean Segura, Brewers
2B Marco Scutaro, Giants

American League All-Stars

Starters
C: Joe Mauer, Twins
1B: Chris Davis, Orioles
2B: Robinson Cano, Yankees
SS: J.J. Hardy, Orioles
3B: Miguel Cabrera, Tigers
OF: Mike Trout, Angels
OF: Adam Jones, Orioles
OF: Jose Bautista, Blue Jays
DH: David Ortiz, Red Sox

Pitchers
RHP: Clay Buchholz @, Red Sox
LHP: Brett Cecil, Blue Jays
RHP: Bartolo Colon *, A's
RHP: Jesse Crain @, White Sox
RHP: Yu Darvish, Rangers
RHP: Felix Hernandez, Mariners
RHP: Hisashi Iwakuma, Mariners
RHP: Justin Masterson, Indians
RHP: Joe Nathan, Rangers
LHP: Glen Perkins *, Twins
RHP: Mariano Rivera, Yankees
LHP: Chris Sale, White Sox
RHP: Max Scherzer, Tigers
RHP: Justin Verlander, Tigers

Reserves
C: Jason Castro, Astros
C: Salvador Perez, Royals
1B: Prince Fielder, Tigers
2B: Jason Kipnis, Indians
2B: Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox
2B: Ben Zobrist, Rays
SS: Jhonny Peralta: Tigers
3B: Manny Machado, Orioles
OF: Nelson Cruz, Rangers
OF: Alex Gordon, Royals
OF: Torii Hunter, Tigers
DH: Edwin Encarnacion, Blue Jays

Justin Upton OUSTED at the last minute by Bryce Harper, who was getting ousted by CarGo.

EXPECT THE FOLLOWING TO BE REPLACED DUE TO INJURY

NL

SS-Troy Tulowitzki: possibly by Crawford

AL
SP-Clay Buchholz

Looks like Sergio Romo got snubbed
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,091
Originally posted by robniner:
Justin Upton OUSTED at the last minute by Bryce Harper, who was getting ousted by CarGo.

EXPECT THE FOLLOWING TO BE REPLACED DUE TO INJURY

NL

SS-Troy Tulowitzki: possibly by Crawford

AL
SP-Clay Buchholz

Looks like Sergio Romo got snubbed

Romo? Maybe Kimbrel or Mujica
DEADLINE TRADING
Dodgers close to obtaining Ricky Nolasco for three minor league pitchers
[ Edited by robniner on Jul 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Justin Upton OUSTED at the last minute by Bryce Harper, who was getting ousted by CarGo.

EXPECT THE FOLLOWING TO BE REPLACED DUE TO INJURY

NL

SS-Troy Tulowitzki: possibly by Crawford

AL
SP-Clay Buchholz

Looks like Sergio Romo got snubbed

Romo? Maybe Kimbrel or Mujica

Better just put those three guys on the AL Final Voting Ballot because the choices just plainly sucks.
Originally posted by robniner:
DEADLINE TRADING
Dodgers close to obtaining Ricky Nolasco for three minor league pitchers

Good. LA can have him. It prevents Sabean from doing something idiotic.

"Hey Brian, we were thinking maybe Chris Stratton and Mike Kickham for Nolasco?"

"Uhhhh......not sure....."

"Ok, well we'll call you back, Colletti is on the other line."

"Ummm! Uhhhhhh! How about Crick, Stratton, AND Blackburn??? Please dont hang up! we have to repeat!!!"
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home