There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

AROD has declared that he is cleared to resume baseball activities. Brian Cashman is a bit ticked off.
the Astros are good
Originally posted by robniner:
AROD has declared that he is cleared to resume baseball activities. Brian Cashman is a bit ticked off.

Cleared to start rehab 1 July in AAA I thought? Baseball isn't happy either with looming roids case
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Cleared to start rehab 1 July in AAA I thought? Baseball isn't happy either with looming roids case

Even worse, the Yankees may not want him to return this season, if not at all.
So the Dodgers have Matt Kemp back in the lineup. Let's see if that is really going to matter.
Anybody remember the Pujols HR off Lidge from years ago?
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAA???

The Pirates after Giancarlo Stanton????
The White Sox managed to blow wrapping up the game by dropping an easy flyball in front of the pitcher's mound. Even worse: with two outs. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

That cost my starting pitcher a win on my roto team.

UPDATE: The Pale Hose avert disaster by finding a way to win in the bottom of the ninth.
[ Edited by robniner on Jun 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM ]
TRADE WINDS WITH JAYSON STARK (MLBTR)

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/06/stark-on-1.html
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAA???

The Pirates after Giancarlo Stanton????

Yep. They aren't f**king around. Cardinals can't slow down at all.
Wish the Cardinals would go for him....Matt Holliday, Michael Wacha, Matt Adams, and picks for Stanton
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Wish the Cardinals would go for him....Matt Holliday, Michael Wacha, Matt Adams, and picks for Stanton

Wouldn't be enough and doubt the Marlins would want Holliday and his contract.
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9422957/fed-brian-cashman-tells-alex-rodriguez-new-york-yankees-shut-up

"You know what, when the Yankees want to announce something, [we will]," Cashman told ESPN New York. "Alex should just shut the f— up. That's it. I'm going to call Alex now."
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/9422957/fed-brian-cashman-tells-alex-rodriguez-new-york-yankees-shut-up

"You know what, when the Yankees want to announce something, [we will]," Cashman told ESPN New York. "Alex should just shut the f— up. That's it. I'm going to call Alex now."

Props to Cashman for this. I really wish A-Rod would just fade away and not be seen again. The dude can go f**k himself. I've never been a fan of his or of the Yanks bringing him in in the first place.
Originally posted by jrg:

Picks? This isnt the NFL. If the Cards wanted Stanton they would have to give up Taveras or Shelby Miller. No way they take Holliday and that salary thats for sure.