Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'm just worried about who I should keep in my WZ Baseball league.

Allowed 3 keepers.

Buster Posey
Chris Davis
Miguel Cabrera
Giancarlo Stanton
Adam Wainwright
Clayton Kershaw

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cabrera and Kershaw are obvious. Dont we have a rule that you cant keep a player forever and limited to 3 yrs? If not, we should.

Nope. We've discussed this before. I honestly don't have an interest in doing so because it makes you pay attention to "rookies" in the draft. A lot of times guys like Oscar Taveras/Wil Myers/Jurickson Profar will go in the last few rounds. Makes it seem more like a REAL MLB team. Either you draft better, or you won't compete long term.

Well its about time you finally had a team that could compete anyway.

HA. I've had a quality team in this league for years.

Really? I dont remember that. I have been in the title game the last 3 years and the winners have been me, Sac, and Boise. Wont be happening for me this year though. No hitting stars finally caught up.
I'm just worried about who I should keep in my WZ Baseball league.

Allowed 3 keepers.

Buster Posey
Chris Davis
Miguel Cabrera
Giancarlo Stanton
Adam Wainwright
Clayton Kershaw

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cabrera and Kershaw are obvious. Dont we have a rule that you cant keep a player forever and limited to 3 yrs? If not, we should.

Nope. We've discussed this before. I honestly don't have an interest in doing so because it makes you pay attention to "rookies" in the draft. A lot of times guys like Oscar Taveras/Wil Myers/Jurickson Profar will go in the last few rounds. Makes it seem more like a REAL MLB team. Either you draft better, or you won't compete long term.

Well its about time you finally had a team that could compete anyway.

HA. I've had a quality team in this league for years.

Really? I dont remember that. I have been in the title game the last 3 years and the winners have been me, Sac, and Boise. Wont be happening for me this year though. No hitting stars finally caught up.

Talent. Not the results.

I'll be right there this year. Guaranteed.

Buster Posey
Chris Davis
Miguel Cabrera
Giancarlo Stanton (FINALLY!)
Adam Wainwright
Clayton Kershaw
You do have a lot of stars James thats for sure. Very good team. I like Boise to win it all though.
You do have a lot of stars James thats for sure. Very good team. I like Boise to win it all though.

He will be a tough task. That is for sure. He got a huge steal w/ Segura and Brown.

Votto
Beltre
Segura
McCutchen
Dom Brown
Goldschmidt
Sale
Lee
Miller
Ryu

What irritates me is I drafted Starlin Marte LATE and ended up dropping him early in the season when he wasn't producing.
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM ]
Telling you.....MVP

His AVG dropped to .365 tonight (he hit the game winning HR)

My favorite part is 2:04...thats how he throws..its not even fair.

Before you start hating, I dare you to watch a season of Cardinals baseball..you'll understand then

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 19, 2013 at 10:22 PM ]
Im going to creep into the playoffs and with this ish

if Cole and Wheeler can perform thats gonna help my team tremendously...My pitching blows

He will be a tough task. That is for sure. He got a huge steal w/ Segura and Brown.

Votto
Beltre
Segura
McCutchen
Dom Brown
Goldschmidt
Sale
Lee
Miller
Ryu

What irritates me is I drafted Starlin Marte LATE and ended up dropping him early in the season when he wasn't producing.

How you think i feel about Dom Brown?....same thing....drafted him...didnt perform early and dropped him

thanks for Marte
isn't there a fantasy baseball thread

isn't there a st louis potato thread

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

stfu with your potato s**t
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

stfu with your potato s**t

take the st louis ball gargling to your own thread
WHO'S NEXT TO COME UP?
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/06/prospect-rumor-roundup-the-next-wave-of-promotions.html

Already talk the Astros recently signed pitcher, Mark Appel, could be up before this season ends.
WE WANT TAVERAS *clap clap clap clap clap* WE WANT TAVERAS *clap clap clap clap clap*
WE WANT TAVERAS *clap clap clap clap clap* WE WANT TAVERAS *clap clap clap clap clap*

Funny that wasn't mentioned.
Telling you.....MVP

His AVG dropped to .365 tonight (he hit the game winning HR)

My favorite part is 2:04...thats how he throws..its not even fair.

Before you start hating, I dare you to watch a season of Cardinals baseball..you'll understand then

Proud owner for both of my fantasy teams
Originally posted by robniner:

Funny that wasn't mentioned.

I was exaggerating. He has nowhere to play unless someone gets hurt.