There are 207 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Anyone else see Brandon Webb bounce the opening day first pitch for AZ??

He isnt that far removed from pitching in the big leagues, and he tossed the first pitch like a teenage girl...wtf? It bounced like 3 feet outside to the left...

Now you know why he retired.
Originally posted by robniner:

He isnt that far removed from pitching in the big leagues, and he tossed the first pitch like a teenage girl...wtf? It bounced like 3 feet outside to the left...

His shoulder is all f**ked up, probably why he bounced it
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 4m Source: #Yankees' Cano going with CAA in part because of affiliation with Roc Nation, an entertainment/marketing company founded by Jay-Z.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Always knew MLB The Show was an awesome game. 2013 predictions from simulated season

Everything looks good...besides the Phillies, of course
  • jrg
  • Veteran
There have been some great defensive catchers in the history of baseball. Yadier Molina is among them, and could ultimately go down as the best of all time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/34292/molinas-defense-grows-to-legend-status

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
There have been some great defensive catchers in the history of baseball. Yadier Molina is among them, and could ultimately go down as the best of all time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/34292/molinas-defense-grows-to-legend-status

lol. Regular people voting who never saw the older catchers play. Not saying Molina isnt a great defensive catcher, but this vote is ridiculous. This is how Brady gets voted better than Montana, etc.
Always knew MLB The Show was an awesome game. 2013 predictions from simulated season

I stopped reading at Phillies 94 wins
Originally posted by valrod33:

I lol'd too

Yesterday Bochy was asked what he thought of none of the 43 baseball experts picking the Giants to win the WS. He joked with "oh this changes everything." lol that about sums up my thought on predictions.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

lol. Regular people voting who never saw the older catchers play. Not saying Molina isnt a great defensive catcher, but this vote is ridiculous. This is how Brady gets voted better than Montana, etc.

Agreed on that part. But I do think Molina can AT LEAST be in the conversation with Bench, Rodriguez.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Rays vs. Orioles

Berkman getting booed

f**k that turd
Originally posted by robniner:

His shoulder is all f**ked up, probably why he bounced it

It cant be THAT bad unless he was still recovering from surgery. I feel like the only thing preventing an able bodied person with even marginal coordination from getting it to the catchers glove is nerves, and youd think tossing a pitch in front of the crowd would be second nature to him.

Did Knowledge photoshop the NL East prediction?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Did Knowledge photoshop the NL East prediction?

I told him not to
Share 49ersWebzone