LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Freddie Freeman and Evan Gattis need to be all-stars

I could see giving Freeman the nod over Gonzalez as the 3rd first baseman. Not a chance he deserves it over Votto or Goldschmidt. As for Gattis, nice story and all but I have a hard time putting a guy on the AS team that isnt even a full time player on his own team.

Agreed w/ both
Originally posted by jrg:
Niners99 is just excited about Segura because he got him cheap in his fantasy league. No way he is in over Tulowitzki.

lol that probably factored in, but im looking at the speed. I think the 17 steals compared to 0 for Tulo makes up the power numbers gap.

I just think the way Segura has picked up the slack for Braun's fairly mediocre start is impressive.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Niners99 is just excited about Segura because he got him cheap in his fantasy league. No way he is in over Tulowitzki.

lol that probably factored in, but im looking at the speed. I think the 17 steals compared to 0 for Tulo makes up the power numbers gap.

I just think the way Segura has picked up the slack for Braun's fairly mediocre start is impressive.
Braun had to stop with the roids

No one would debate whether the kid should be on the AS team. But.... right now I seriously think that Tulo would be in the MVP conversation along with Votto, Goldschmidt, and Yadier Molina.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

No one would debate whether the kid should be on the AS team. But.... right now I seriously think that Tulo would be in the MVP conversation along with Votto, Goldschmidt, and Yadier Molina.

Have fun Niners99

Have fun Niners99

LOL. I did that for you.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Have fun Niners99

LOL. I did that for you.

If it wasn't for Jed Lowrie's hot start, then I would have picked him up.
Dickey got his ass kicked so bad against the White Sox that Adam Dunn made his knuckler look like a wiffleball.

Tulo wont win an MVP with Carlos Gonzalez hitting next to him. The voters prioritize how much carrying of their team the player does.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Being the best team in baseball is fun
Every time a Dodger reliever blows a lead, a lil part of me dies. And you guys love it.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Every time a Dodger reliever blows a lead, a lil part of me dies. And you guys love it.

Lol

Gattis is hitting two f**king fifty eight.

I coud name ten catchers in the NL better than Gattis.

Also Uggla sucks.
Originally posted by redrathman:

Gattis is hitting two f**king fifty eight.

I coud name ten catchers in the NL better than Gattis.

Also Uggla sucks.
No catcher in the NL has more HRs, RBI or a higher OPS or slugging % Than Gattis. Im not saying he should start but I think he should make it
Share 49ersWebzone