There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Warriors vs Kings

Originally posted by YungAce:
Hurts more than the 9ers losing the Super Bowl you son of a b***h

2 championships in three years erase those memories though

Does it really? Are you a 1. Giants 2. Niners fan?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Hurts more than the 9ers losing the Super Bowl you son of a b***h

2 championships in three years erase those memories though

Does it really? Are you a 1. Giants 2. Niners fan?

Yup. I'm a bigger 9ers fan by far, but I was a kid and we were set to win it..

Plus I know we'll win a couple of Superbowls soon
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
def agree,

1) NFL
2) MLB
3) NHL
4) NBA

Yeah this. Everyone knows the NHL is a Distant 4th from the NBA

Even though I don't watch either, but it seems like Golf and Nascar are more popular than NHL. NHL owners and players have f**ked themselves over by shutting down the league for several months. They weren't top 3 before the shutdown, but now they are not even in top 5 IMHO.

Not sure I have ever seen an NHL game in my life. I know we got the Sharks not far from SF but I don't think that s**t is even televised? To be honest it is as bad as basketball and a poor excuse for being a multi-million dollar sport. Trade your sneakers for skates, your giant hands for a stick, your orange ball for a puck, and the sports are both equally boring. Basically they are both a spin on that crappy sport known as soccer.

lol what? Soccer is amazing and basketball is pretty damn fun as well. Regular season can be a drag with 82 games, but playoffs can be a LOT of fun. You're way off on soccer too.

NHL is all right during the playoffs before the strike, now I've lost interest.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
def agree,

1) NFL
2) MLB
3) NHL
4) NBA

Yeah this. Everyone knows the NHL is a Distant 4th from the NBA

Even though I don't watch either, but it seems like Golf and Nascar are more popular than NHL. NHL owners and players have f**ked themselves over by shutting down the league for several months. They weren't top 3 before the shutdown, but now they are not even in top 5 IMHO.

Not sure I have ever seen an NHL game in my life. I know we got the Sharks not far from SF but I don't think that s**t is even televised? To be honest it is as bad as basketball and a poor excuse for being a multi-million dollar sport. Trade your sneakers for skates, your giant hands for a stick, your orange ball for a puck, and the sports are both equally boring. Basically they are both a spin on that crappy sport known as soccer.

lol what? Soccer is amazing and basketball is pretty damn fun as well. Regular season can be a drag with 82 games, but playoffs can be a LOT of fun. You're way off on soccer too.

NHL is all right during the playoffs before the strike, now I've lost interest.

Soccer is for non americans
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com