There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
my bracket has been GOD AWFUL..but i did have Michigan over Kansas





rock chalk jayhawk f*gs

IMPRESSIVE

thanks!

Too bad your pride kept you from being part of the Webzone group
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,086
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
my bracket has been GOD AWFUL..but i did have Michigan over Kansas





rock chalk jayhawk f*gs

IMPRESSIVE

thanks!

Too bad your pride kept you from being part of the Webzone group

dude i never got an invite!

i'll be in next year. im in 1st in my league
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 29, 2013 at 8:38 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
my bracket has been GOD AWFUL..but i did have Michigan over Kansas





rock chalk jayhawk f*gs

IMPRESSIVE

thanks!

Too bad your pride kept you from being part of the Webzone group

dude i never got an invite!

i'll be in next year. im in 1st in my league

Money???
Originally posted by jrg:
dude i never got an invite!

i'll be in next year. im in 1st in my league

YungAce is KILLING it in our league. Had Wichita in Elite Eight And has Syracuse going to Final Four

Me and your bracket comes down to Florida - Michigan. I have Florida going to Final Four
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Mar 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
dude i never got an invite!

i'll be in next year. im in 1st in my league

YungAce is KILLING it in our league. Had Wichita in Elite Eight And has Syracuse going to Final Four

Me and your bracket comes down to Florida - Michigan. I have Florida going to Final Four

Can't believe there were experts out there saying the 'Cuse was prime for an upset.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
dude i never got an invite!

i'll be in next year. im in 1st in my league

YungAce is KILLING it in our league. Had Wichita in Elite Eight And has Syracuse going to Final Four

Me and your bracket comes down to Florida - Michigan. I have Florida going to Final Four

Can't believe there were experts out there saying the 'Cuse was prime for an upset.

To be fair, they were NOT playing nearly this good during the year.

They peaked at the right time.

Marquette beat them during the year so should be a great matchup. I actually think Marquette matches up really well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,086
Originally posted by robniner:
Money???

No sir. Just for fun on here.


Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
YungAce is KILLING it in our league. Had Wichita in Elite Eight And has Syracuse going to Final Four

Me and your bracket comes down to Florida - Michigan. I have Florida going to Final Four

LOL WTF on Wichita. Yeah I always had a good feeling about Michigan. Still don't think they can stop the Cardinals. Louisville is gonna be tough to beat.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Money???

No sir. Just for fun on here.


Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
YungAce is KILLING it in our league. Had Wichita in Elite Eight And has Syracuse going to Final Four

Me and your bracket comes down to Florida - Michigan. I have Florida going to Final Four

LOL WTF on Wichita. Yeah I always had a good feeling about Michigan. Still don't think they can stop the Cardinals. Louisville is gonna be tough to beat.

Then there's those dang Dookies!
Duck Fuke
Looks like FGCU has fallen way back to Earth
Dookies will lose Sunday!!!
Gators defense is nasty!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Gators defense is nasty!!!

Once they figured out FGCU, that was it.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Gators defense is nasty!!!

Once they figured out FGCU, that was it.

pretty much. respect due to FGCU bc they are pretty athletic and long and just ran into a more athletic team with a superior coach that made the right adjustments
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Gators defense is nasty!!!

Once they figured out FGCU, that was it.

pretty much. respect due to FGCU bc they are pretty athletic and long and just ran into a more athletic team with a superior coach that made the right adjustments

Yup