There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Michigan needs to wake the f**k up

BOOM!

Wolverines burning

Did someone catch that five-alarm

Kansas with a clutch three

Under 10 till 1 1 seed
That dude passed on a layup to kick out for three?
lol what the hell was that? Just go for the easy 2.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Mar 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM ]
WhyTF didn't that guy shoot it when he was 3 feet from the rim?
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Michigan needs to wake the f**k up

BOOM!

Wolverines burning

Did someone catch that five-alarm

Kansas with a clutch three

Under 10 till 1 1 seed

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

KANSAS DONE, ANOTHER FEW BRACKETS FINISHED

MY PREDICTION IS STARTING TO COME TO FORM.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by Muggins:
That dude passed on a layup to kick out for three?

Surprised me
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,417
Hahahaha

Wooooo!
Trey Burke BLEW UP!!!!
FGCU lets go.
Nothing you can do when Chris Paul Jr is busting 3s from half court. I f**kin hate Elijah turnover Johnson. f**k f**k f**k f**k.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,417
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by valrod33:
KANSAS

gonna lose

McLemore is gonna go off tonight. I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR

How's my kak taste
f**k
Originally posted by SportsFan:
FGCU lets go.

Only pool players left are Louisville and Duke pickers.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by valrod33:
KANSAS

gonna lose

McLemore is gonna go off tonight. I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR

How's my kak taste

Pulled it out of your ass. You guys got lucky.