There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

• Antix
  • Veteran
Indiana has always seemed overrated to me. Maybe its b/c everytime I saw them pay they lose. But I'm no way surprised Syracuse is givin it to them. That zone is always rough
Originally posted by Antix:
Indiana has always seemed overrated to me. Maybe its b/c everytime I saw them pay they lose. But I'm no way surprised Syracuse is givin it to them. That zone is always rough

Watch vast tourney pools get whithered down literally.
Originally posted by Antix:

It kills me the way that they get in that zone and they can just park a guy in the key and he never has to leave. I think that rule should be changed. Make the player leave the key if he isn't guarding anybody, like the NBA.
SYRACUSE JUST HOSED THE HOOISERS

DOWN GOES ANOTHER 1 SEED

VAST BRACKETS IN TOURNEY POOLS

Looks like there won't be no more VCU-ing in LaSalle as the Shockers electrocuted them.
Damnit Indiana
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Damnit Indiana

Couldn't be trusted. They were lucky against Temple.
HERE'S THE OTHER HALF OF THE SWEET SIXTEEN BRACKET
(All times EDT)

OREGON vs LOUIS 07:15P.M.
MICH vs KANSAS 07:37P.M.
MICHST vs DUKE 09:45P.M.
FGCU vs FLA 09:57P.M.

A great number of pools got cut tremendously in the first half of this round. Those still alive hope FGCU doesn't continue to do more damage to their bracket.
KANSAS
i didn't have indiana getting past this round, so i was happy. unfortunately, my pick to win it all (miami) didn't show up
Originally posted by SF69ers:
i didn't have indiana getting past this round, so i was happy. unfortunately, my pick to win it all (miami) didn't show up

Put it this way, baseball season is here in a few days.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Put it this way, baseball season is here in a few days.

this this this!
Originally posted by valrod33:
KANSAS

gonna lose
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It kills me the way that they get in that zone and they can just park a guy in the key and he never has to leave. I think that rule should be changed. Make the player leave the key if he isn't guarding anybody, like the NBA.

Yeah I kind of agree. Espicially since the refs seemed to be letting a lot of contact go un-called. I didn't quite understand how there weren't more fouls called on Syracuse, they were so physical whenever a player went up for a shot and no calls.

I just don't really see how you can score on Syracuse if refs dont start calling some of that contact. Either that or have a hot 3 point shooter.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by valrod33:
KANSAS

gonna lose

McLemore is gonna go off tonight. I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR